Las Vegas Troubles

*Just because we hit 15K this week*George POVChapter//32//

George POV
Chapter//32//

The kids were at my moms house. So it was awkward just me and Sophia being here. Especially by ourselves. I walked in the hallway looking down towards her end. It was quiet so I'm just assuming she's sleep. It is early in the morning. I headed down the stairs to get me something to eat. A nigga is hungry. I walked in the kitchen to see Sophia damn near butt ass naked cooking. This just like them crazy ass memes they be making on instagram.

"What the hell you doing?",I retorted scaring her.

"Oh I thought you was sleep",She sighed trying to catch her breath.

"Why you walking around like that?",I retorted.

"I didn't think much of it. I'm sorry",She shrugged.

"Go put some clothes on. Don't be walking around here like that",I retorted.

"George why you acting like that?",She straight faced me

"No, why you acting like that is the question?",I snapped back.

"Like what? Like I want my man?",She caught me off guard with that question.

"Yo man?",I chuckled.

"You acting like you don't want me and I know you do. I miss you. I wish I would've never fucked up",I headed out the kitchen because I didn't wanna hear that bullshit." Look at you. Won't even hear me out"She shouted as I left.

"Hear you out on what? I'm married to somebody. Who house I also let you stay in, out of the kindness of my heart. She don't even know you here. You really pushing shit!",I retorted.

"Okay cool!",She retorted.

Sophia POV

I was not just about to sit back and watch them be happy together. They really had me fucked up. Watch how I play this out. I decided I was gone cook dinner today. I know he not gone resist this spaghetti. Around 6 I was done with dinner. He came in the house sweating from gym.

"I cooked!",I stood in the doorway.

"Why?",He turned his face up.

"Me saying sorry. I made your favorite spaghetti!",I shrugged.

I had to play it off. I don't want him getting suspicious about anything. I knew he wouldn't suspect anything anyways. I set the table while he took a shower. 30 minutes later he came down stairs in sweats. His dick print Fasho caught my attention.

"You up to something!",He sat down taking a fork full of spaghetti to his mouth.

"I swear I'm not!",I was laughing on the inside." I really just wanted to show you how sorry I was.

I crushed up sleeping pills in his food. I told y'all I'm not playing no games. He finished the whole plate and a grin stretched across my face. I was craving him inside me. If that meant me doing this one well. I win both ways. I get to fuck him and ruin his marriage.