4. Dancole

Hello all!
I feel like I've said this before but, GUESS WHO FELL ASLEEP AND FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER~

Dante's. POV

"What do you mean you dropped my phone in the girls restroom?!"

"Chill Dante... It was an accident, it slipped from my hands while I was passing through..."

"That doesn't even make any sense! What were you doing in there! If one of the girls cought you they would have called a teacher and then you would be in trouble!"

"Are you scared to go get your phone Dante...?" Gene said with his usual challenging look

"No but--

--Then go get it!"

Gene patted my back and pushed me forward in the direction of the girls restroom where my phone was supposedly on the floor somewhere. I groaned to myself and started strutting down the empty hallway. YES HE IS STRUTTING, I LIKE THE WORD SO I'M USING IT XD

"If there's any girls in there I'm not sure how I'd charm my way out of this one..." I muttered to myself

The door got bigger and more intimidating as the moments past, I kept walking towards it even though I was dreading going in. I had heard rumours about the girls restroom... such as it being completely pink and it being the secret meeting room for all girls, and any boy who stepped inside would never leave again... apparently there's also a pink couch, Irene the thought already terrifies me!

Before I knew it, I was standing in front t of the very door with my hand inches from the door handle. I took in a deep breath and pushed down on the handle opening the door and bracing myself for the terror to begin.

Grey walls, grey tiles, sinks nowhere near the colour white and a multicoloured morrow...
Not what I was expecting, the restroom doesn't look much different to guys the guys to be honest...
There was less toilet paper that had been thrown around the room and that was sticking to the walls and ceilings and way more messages written on the mirror that were rather interesting...
I found out who Laurances sister had a crush on!

I tore my attention away from the little and my gorgeous reflection and stored looking around the room.
Gene said he'd dropped it but I suspect he hid it, I looked under the sings and being the door and even in the toilets but there was no sign of it!

I moaned as I continued rummaging through the room with the intention to find my BRIGHT ORANGE phone that couldn't be that hard to find!

I scanned the room one more time for places I hadn't looked and saw the silver bin sitting in the corner.

"I wouldn't look in there if I were you. Unless you're a perv that is..."

I jumped back from the bin that I had my hand on as I was about to open it and looked over to the sinks where a red-headed girl was sitting, swinging her legs back and forth.

"Eh! I was just-- wait why?"

"Girl stuff." She said bluntly, lucking at me with a calm expression as she continued swinging je legs.

"Nicole right?" I gulped trying to keep my cool as her gaze stayed on me.

"Mhmm"

I stared as her face trying not to let my sight wonder to her bare legs where her skirt had gone up a bit from her position on the sinks.

Her chuckles disturbed my line of thought and i realised I was staring.
I watched her some more, succeeding in hiding my blush.

She jumped off the sink and came and stood in front of me, closely might I add...

"I'm not he kind of person to jump to conclusions so I won't beat you up immediately, tell me why you are here and I might spare you. If you're not being a pervert like I said earlier."

She smirked at me with a smug look, I smirked in return as I bent down to her level and looked her in the eye.

"Well what re you gonna do Shorty?"

Her smirk grew as she reached out and grabbed my collar, pulling me down and kneeing me in the stomach.
I groaned as I stumbled backwards from the swift pain caused by her vicious actions...

"Weren't expecting that one were ya, Dummy" she burst into laughter at the sight of me leaning again the wall rubbing my tomato where she hit me.

I groaned as she proceeded to laugh.

"I was looking for my phone..."

"What the heck makes you think your phone would be in here?"

"My brother said he dropped it in here..."

"Gene?! Do you not know your brother at all? He didn't hide it in here, he's probably got it in his pocket"

"He wouldn't--

"He would!"

I glared at her as I stood up straight and folded my arms.

"Why do you have to be so tall?"

"Why do you have to be so talkative!" I replied

She clearly liked this game and continued to plague me...

"Why you have to be so dumb!"

"Why do you have to be so annoying!"

"Why do you have to lanky!"

"Why do you have to be so freakin' cute?!"

The game finished quickly followed by the awkward silence of me realising what I'd said "Smooth Dante, smooth" and her blushing cheeks.

I watched her attempt to hide her blush and I soon felt how warm my cheeks were and I quickly looked at my reflection in the middle to see mime were the same amber shade.

"Why do you have to be so adorable?" She chuckled to herself looking back up at me with her cheeks as bright as ever.

Soon I joined in with her laughter and we both agreed at that moment, that we were going to see alot more of each other...