Prologue

It was foretold by the Godesses that a new creature will be created, they shall be separated into two, to find their destined partner and soul mate, their visions and hearing are better than normal, their speed and balance help them to catch their prey, their strong bonds with their mates will guide them in life and the power of a pack will strengthen by power. They shall shift when their in danger, to protect themselves from powerful beast, a leader will be chosen and will pass down as bloodlines, they shall guide and keep their members safe from the elements of nature, the feeling of loving and being safer.

The Goddess of the Moon

The Goddess of the Sun

The Goddess of Nature

The Goddess of Sky

Each goddess brought together their forces, to create shifters whom will shift into werewolfs, forever bonded to their goddess mother, their howls and prayers will be answered. The moon Goddess was chosen as the protector, for she will love each werewolfs as her children, to bring happiness and joy to each of her child, their loneliness will be replaced by the love of their mate and each werewolfs are sisters and brothers; with love and without hate.

Shifters are the evolution of humans, powerful, secretive, sensitive and loyal. Each shifter is given a wolf in which they are able to shift into when they are in danger. The wolfs are like their second soul, a second soul that they are able to talk to in the back of their head, a second soul that may or may not have the same feeling, thoughts and features. Like two different creatures in one body, two creatures that bonds, two creatures whom will find a soul mate. A mate that they will forever live with.

As time passed by, bonds have been made, not once have the were wolfs gone against their mate. The Goddess was proud but was soon corrupted, by the dark forces of evil whom passed through each child. The Goddesses watched with their own eyes, as each child was born and as they grew older, they turned a blind eye. From girls to guys, the dark spirit grew, and some was affected which created the Dark Luna crew. Together they expanded and as century went by, many werewolfs was fearful and became more shy. The evil crew decided to go against the goddess, bringing shame, hatred, disaster and chaos. The Goddess came down to earth, attempting to tame the evils but all was lost. The Goddess was furious so they cast a spell, that one day a werewolf will find his mate, a mate that makes impossible to possible, to show that love is greater than hate. The were wolf will soon grow to love, to be a leader and lead all were wolfs for their freedoms in life but during those days, many died; causing sorrow and pain and even the Goddess cried. To watch from above and see their creations, their child to fight among each other, each Goddess felt pain but the one whom felt it most was the Goddess of Moon, when the war almost ended, the moon Goddess demanded to stop, to spare each life if they vow to end the unloving and cruel war. The leader’s paw was marked with a black moon, to symbolises the pain and sorrow of their brothers and sisters death, to gain a new start for protection, love, peace and care.

Myths has been said that some member of the Dark Luna crew escaped and is awaiting for the time to emerge, to bring up a new leader who will lead the evil pack to rule all werewolfs and to bring back their power, whether this happens now, later or never, there will always be one werewolf and their mate to change the paths. As time flew by, many have forgotten the myths, the elders passed on and the next generations grew, and this will keep going until two new leaders will rise, to fight for death and life or bring peace for the werewolfs domination. No one is able to guess when this will happen, but the Moon Goddess has made a prophecy that in a single hand of two werewolfs, they can either wipe the creations of Nature or develop the creation into something beautiful which will magnify the four Goddesses.

Destiny will bring two love ones together, for they shall be stronger than any were wolfs that have been created.

The stories have been told to many generations down, that one day an Alpha and a Luna will be wearing a crown.