Chapter three (Austin)

-Austin Aurea Iverson-

I looked around my surrounding. Dark. Gloomy. Unsettling. Her sent was everywhere, he soft, angelic voice ringing through my head. I followed the voice, squinting my eyes, my muscle strained and my heart rapidly beating.

Before me, she stood near the edge of a cliff, her back to me and her shiny hair swyaing against the wind. She was chanting and i suddenly let out a loud howl, my head pounding and swirls began to appear.

She turns around, her beautiful green eyes shining with a hint of grey, her lucious lips forming into a smile. She extended her arms, welcoming me for a hug. As our eyes met, i knew one thing. She is my mate.

My beautiful, adoring mate.

Without thinking, i ran to her, stumbling on the hard rocks but regaining my posture only to start running again. I felt her, her soft skin, a beautiful tingling sensation burst between us but it was gone as fast as it started. She is gone. Gone from this earth, far away from me. I stood there, looking at the empty space that was left behind by my beautiful mate.

She felt like home and i’m home sick. Pain shot through my chest, i’ve lost her before i even actually claimed her.

She was here, but now she’s up there. The pain is unbearable.

I jumped.

I jumped off the cliff.

I jumped, for her and for me.

I jumped to be with her.

Only her.

*

I groaned and rolled over, almost toppling over my bed. 

“Son!” My father’s voice boomed, almost making me shit my pants

“yes father?” I mumbled

“It is noon, you must get ready to travel over seas” his voice indicated enthusiasm but his face was sour

“what?” my eyes was still closed, waving my arms around frantically “YOU SAID IM GOING TO SCHOOL!”

I slowly opened my eyes as it was adjusting to the light, as everything turned clear, i wished i didn’t open them as i realised that my family, the beta’s family and elders was gathered in my room. Once again, i was humiliated; thanks dad.

“honey dear, we decided that you should go with the Beta’s son.. .. oh and say hi to them” she smiled at me, her smell was spreading around my room. The smell of breakfast. Home meal. My stomach grumbled.

“hi Mr Johnson and Mrs Johnson” i stood up, smiling at them.

“hello dear, oh my you have grown..” Mrs Johnson came up to hug me, Mr Johnson offered me a hand shake, smile and nod.

“Alpha,” he spoke up with pride and joy “my son has found his mate and has followed her to Australia for the time being until she graduates. We have gotten permission from Alpha Iverson to turn her and she is now a full grown werewolf. Me and your father has talked about this and decided it is best for you to go with my Son to Australia”

I nodded and smiled but mentally, i wanted to trash this place upside down.. i just got home and now they want me to move across the other side of the world? How unfair.

“Son,” one of the elders spoke up “you must remember you have one year left until all powers are at your hands.” His voice was stern, causing me to flinch but i composed myself quick enough for only my father and mother to see.