Prologue

Hi guys, this is my first ever book and I hope you'll show your support by liking, commenting and following me.

Please do not plagiarize in any way or form.
I hope you enjoy the read. 😅.    
         ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

He's coming.

I can hear his feet dragging along the floor as well as his harsh, heavy breaths. I curl myself into an even smaller ball looking out of the dark crevice I had found the day before. I can feel wetness on my cheeks: my tears pouring down my cheeks in a path they've already travelled many times before. I know not to make a sound, not to scream, hiccup or even sniffle. Or else he'll find me...

He's here.

I hold my breath, too afraid that he might hear my frantic breathes. He walks on. I wait until his footsteps fade then I let go of my breath slowly. My heart beat slows but, I do not relax. I crawl out avoiding the jagged edges of the wooden wall.

I remember how the hole in the wall got there. It was my 7th birthday, two weeks after my mom had died. He had gotten angry at me because I had looked him in the eyes. He called me rude, told me that someone like me shouldn't be allowed to live, let alone look him in the eye. He punched me and my lip burst open, blood gushing out. I had fallen to the ground then he kicked me. My small, weak and frail body slid across the floor and was embedded in the wall. I'm surprised I wasn't paralyzed.

I stand up on shaky legs, look down at my skinny body noting how the dust had covered every inch of me and I begin to dust my ratty clothes off.

"I love it when we play hide and seek." a deep voice rumbled behind me.

I can feel the shivers run down my spine, the air in my lungs froze and my heart beat wildly. He put his meaty hand on my shoulder and forced me to face him. I kept my eyes glued to the ground and felt my shoulders sag with defeat.

He gently held my chin and brought my head up. I shut my eyes.

"Look at me," he whispered, I kept my eyes closed "I said look at me."

I opened my eyes and looked at him. His dark brown eyes were filled with glee, his smile was huge with his teeth bright compared to his ebony skin.

"Now, tell me who do you need most in this world? " he whispered leaning close to my face.

"You." I replied, my voice breaking.

"And who am I?" He asked, his smile fading to look seriously into my hazel nut eyes.

I swallowed knowing in my heart what was going to happen after I answered him. Taking a deep breath, feeling the air filling my lungs. I whispered.

"Father,"

Then he grinned at me and pressed his lips against mine, forcing his tongue into my mouth, making me taste the remnants of the cigarettes he smokes everyday. He placed his hand on my butt , squeezed and pulled me into him. I felt his erection digging into the top of my abdomen.

He leaned back, gave me his sinister smile and said "That's my darling boy."