Chapter 1

Heish... I know right?!? Too spicy.

This book is a tough one to write because I'm a girl writing in a guy's perspective so if any of you guys have any suggestions on how I can make the Guy's POV more realistic just message me.

Once again please like, comment and follow me.

I stress again Please do not plagiarize.     
       ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I watched as they came in: three men dressed in fine suits. The first man was obviously the leader, he had this air around him that screamed money. It didn't help that his face was chiseled, toned body covered by a black suit and shirt, tousled dark hair and vivid green eyes that scanned the room. He was attractive to say the least. The other two men were attractive, but didn't have the same appeal as the first. The other two were twins with their long curly hair, that rested around their faces like a mane, light brown eyes that I had seen sparkle when the light hit them and dark chocolate skin, so beautiful it gave you the urge to lick it.

Yes, these three men were hot and they came looking for more than just a drink.

"Hey! Stop staring and get to work!" yelled Marianne.

She was a fiery redhead that had no time for bullshit. Her hair was tied up in her usual messy bun with a few of her fiery locks hanging down, her eyes glowed with their bright emerald green and her smooth porcelain skin glistened with a fine sheen of sweat from working.

She married my father a few years ago. She thought he would accept the fact that she was a procurer and every one under her care would have to earn their keep.

Fortunately for me he didn't... unfortunately for him, Marianne didn't play any games when it came to her profession. He thought he could keep me for himself.

She killed him.

When he had tried to make her see his views on me. He back-handed her and lifted her by her hair.

"Don't you even dare try to sell Louis's  body, or I swear to whatever God out there that I'll..."

She stabbed him through the throat with the pin she kept to hold her hair up.

He never got finish his threat.

I had watched as the blood gushed out of his throat, as his hands flew to his neck trying to stop the river of blood spurting out, his harsh frantic breaths, his eyes wide with fear. His eyes looked around and found me. He mouthed two words that will forever be etched in my memory.

"I'm sorry."

He fell, I watched as the colour faded from his eyes, his hands no longer holding his throat and his chest did not move up and down. The bastard was finally dead... but I wasn't happy. I didn't feel lighter nor relieved. I felt... I felt...

I felt lost.

A sob escaped my mouth and Marianne came and held me, soothing me. Looked at her hand covered with his blood and I shut my eyes and wept. I cried for all the years I had suffered, for the death of my mother and even for him. Even though he abused me; emotionally, physically and mentally, I wept for him. Because at the end of the day he was my father.

"Louis! C'mon wake up!"

My mind eagerly returned to the present. I walked briskly to the bar, dodging and swerving around the throng of bodies dancing on the dance floor, to refill my tray with three beers. As I was waiting for the beers I looked to see where the men were.

Looking past the figures of bodies grinding again each other, I saw them sitting at the table in the corner. I looked at them as they talked. The leader nodded his head to what one of the twins were saying.

"They're so sexy," Lilly whispered in my ear. I turned to look at her.

She was beautiful.

Her hair was a dark curly mess but it didn't look bad, it added to her natural beauty with her big hazel nut eyes, round nose, her cocoa skin and her big luscious lips. She was dressed in a short black leather skirt with a tight fitted purple crop top and knee high boots. The clothes accentuated every single curve she had, from her big bust to her large butt. That's one of the things I loved about her. She had a confidence unparalleled. She had a little belly but she didn't care, she flaunted it where ever she went. She always said in her melodic tenor voice, "If you enjoy the curve of my breasts and ass then you must also enjoy the curve of my belly."

"Earth to Louis!" She yelled in my ear.

"Yeah, yeah I'm here" I said chuckling. She was the closest thing I had to a sister. "They are sexy, but you know that they're just here to pick up some hot girls and go shag them in one of the rooms upstairs."

That's why most people come in here. They know that Marianne sells the best pleasure. She has acquired the most beautiful people in the city to sell off their bodies for a very high price... basically she is a prestigious pimp. Most of us came from hard circumstances and she treated us like family... a very messed up family but still a family, so we stayed.  Although she murdered my father I loved her.

"I would love to ride the green - eyed hunk... Although, those dark and lovely twins look like they could use a bit of this brown sugar in their lives." Lilly said then she licked her lips like a predator looking at a juicy prey.

I threw my head back and laughed. Lilly was so courageous that she'd probably go up to them and ask whether they wanted a dick sucking. The image of their surprised faces made me laugh even more.

"Hey, why you laughing? Stop laughing." Lilly said while she nudged me in the side.

I looked down at her and grinned. I don't know what possessed me but I looked up at that table  and saw vivid green eyes staring at me.

Anthony POV

"Why are we even going there?" I asked Micheal for the fifth time. I know I was acting like a petulant teen but I couldn't help it.

"C'mon Anthony, I hear this place has a great vibe to it..." He looked to his twin and gave a devilish smile "and the entertainment isn't too bad either."

They both chuckled, I rolled my eyes at them and turned to look out the window tuning out the rest of their banter.

"Don't worry, you'll have fun." said Ryan after a few moments.

I looked to him and smiled.

"Yeah, I hope I will."