Chapter 5

(I'm about to break the 4th wall so hard right now!)

{Brendon's POV:}

Today is the day. The day of the ball. I am so not excited for this. I am very nervous.

What if I disappoint my parents. What if they don't like who I marry. What if I don't find anyone and my parents have to choose for me and I get stuck with someone horrible. What if I make the worst king in history!

Besides my nerves I am not looking forward to talking to people. I know that sounds wrong but I don't think there are any kings that will be there that I know. I still don't like the princesses and princes. My only hope to be happy is the town folk.

Jon's family replied and said they would be here. I told him and it made his day. Jon and I have actually became good friends with the short time we have known each other.

"Brendon! Brendon! Brendon!" Spencer yelled coming into my room. He jumped on my bed in front of me and looked at me with a smile.

"What!? What!? What!?" I asked with the same amount of excitement in my voice.

"Jon asked me to the ball!" He squealed in a higher pitch than a 14 year old girl that just won free tickets to a One Direction concert. I had no idea a grown man could scream that high.

"That's great Spencer!" I told him. I was really happy because he has had a crush on Jon for a while now.

"I know right it's just what will I wear? How will I dance? Will I look good?" He asked getting all panicky.

"Dude if you want I will help you with anything." I offered.

"No it's fine I just have to go get prepared."

"Are you sure? Do you even own a nice tux? I mean you own tuxes just are they good enough? Do you even know how to dance?" I asked him. We have been best friends since forever. I know he can't dance. He does have a nice tux but I need to get my mind off of  my experience at the dance.

"You're right! I need you're help!" He started to panic(at the disco). I just gave a small chuckle and pulled him to my closet. I start to dig deep in my closet until I found the perfect thing for Spencer. I actually have been saving it for an emergency. This was a total emergency.

"Okay Spencer I have been saving this suit for an emergency and this is a fashion emergency." I told him while pulling out the suit. It was a color in between black and gray. It would fit him nicely. We share clothes sometimes so I know it will fit him. He took the suit from my hands gently and pushed me out of the closet so he could get changed. When he came out of the closet he looked great. The suit fit him nicely.

"Dude," we said at the same time.

"I look hot," he said.

"You look great now spin slowly," I told him. He started to spin slowly. I checked him out to see if it looked bad anywhere. He didn't. It looked flawless.

"You look great!" I told him.

"Really?"

"Hell yeah. You're almost ready for the ball. We just need teach you how to dance."  And with that I taught my best friend, Spencer Smith, to dance.

{Ryan's POV}

In a few minutes my step family and I will leave for the dance. I actually finished my chores on time. I'm proud of myself. I didn't think I could accomplish this but I did.

Right now I'm getting ready. I have my black tux on and hair perfect. Now I'm just applying eye liner. When I'm finished I look hot. Maybe I will meet someone and we'll hit it off.