Gender Reveal?

Emily POV:
It's been four months since Steve and I found out we were having twins. Everything has been great. Besides the morning sickness. Steve and Tony have only been called out for a handful of missions. Life is perfect. We have our doctor appointment tomorrow to check up on our little ones and maybe we are going to find the gender. I am currently in our bedroom looking at nursery ideas when Steve comes in from his workout and says,
" What are we doing about the gender tomorrow?" Steve asks me.
I look up from my phone and I say, "I don't really want to know what we are having. I want it to be a surprise. Unless you want to find out?"
Steve gives me a smirk, walks over to the bed and lays down beside me and rubs my big belly, "Well squirts, guess I have to wait 5 more months. Love you guys. Be good for your mom."
I give a little chuckle when Steve looks at me with his beautiful blue eyes, kisses me, and then my belly. As he gets out of bed he asks, "Any ideas for the nurseries?"
"I was thinking one green and the other one yellow since we don't know the gender." I reply.
Tony walks in and says, "No you should do one hot rod red and gold."
Steve looks at Tony and says, "We are not doing an Iron Man themed nursery."
"Em, come on. It'll look awesome!" Tony says.
"Sorry brother, I agree with Steve on this one. Green and yellow are the colors."
Tony starts walking out and he says, "You'll regret it!"
Steve and I laugh.

I get out of bed and start walking, well wobbling towards the kitchen when Pepper stops me and says, "Would you like to go shopping for some things for the nursery? If you are feeling up to it."
I could barely contain my excitement, "Yes! I would love to go! Ow!" My back hurts when I get a little excited or when I walk too fast. Pepper grabs my shoulder and hand and says, "Are you okay? Do I need to call the doctor?!"
"Pepper, I'm fine, just a sore back. It's normal. Let me go tell Steve and I will meet you downstairs. Okay?"
Pepper nods and starts walking downstairs.
I walk back to our bedroom and I call out Steve's name, "Steve? Honey are you in here?"
He replies, " Yeah, over here."
I walk over to the bathroom, he has nothing on but a towel. I walk over to him and say, "Pepper and I are going to go shopping for nursery items okay?" He pulls me close and starts to rub my belly. He then looks up at me and kisses me. "I am going to take that as a yes."
He chuckles and says, "I love you. Be careful. If you need me please call."
"Yes Captain." I say sarcastically as I walk out of the room.
Little do either of us know, I will be needing his help more then ever.