2.

Club night.

Arriving at the club me and nuke was already known for trapping around the trenches of Memphis from north to the south, so with that being said of course we can just walk in that spot security already know what's wassup.

"Aight man where the hell this nigga at"? I asked.

"He said he in VIP, I think that's him right there." Nuke pointed to the corner.

I swear it's like the light shined on this nigga, it's like he was a don or some shit. Much respect but me and my niggas don't get comfortable. Money talk and bullshit walk 100 miles nigga.

We walked to the upper level where the VIP was.
"Yo Najee let us through man" nuke said.
I was just patiently chilling with a lil 38 on me just incase shit get sour. I don't know about y'all but in any situation I'm not sure about I gotta protect myself regardless.

"Wassup y'all? Sit down man, ladies order these gentlemen some drink."

This nigga smile too much.

"So let's get straight to business bruh. I'm blac by the way if ya didn't know." I said.

"Yeah I know, nuke told me you was his right hand man. So since all about business, I gotta serious problem with out of town niggas coming to Memphis trying to take over territory that isn't theirs and never was theirs to begin with.... catch my drift"?

I nodded my head giving him the go to continue talking.

"We got three brothers in this city who serving, I mean these niggas is pushing weight and fucking up my cliental. I can't have that." He lighting his blunt.

"So you want us to just find these niggas and kill them or what"? I asked sitting back sipping my double cup.

"Oh even better drain their workers. See I can't get my hands dirty cause I'm still under investigation. I'm in the dark but I will say this; if y'all can turn they whole business into a drought I'm paying y'all cash that can have y'all set up for a lifetime."

He pulls out a suitcase and opens it, its loaded .. loaded with blue Benjamin's.

"Look we gone do this. I brought my boy blac with me because he my nigga and we been robbing niggas out they spot since jits. I trust you and I want him to trust you. Just don't fuck us over." Nuke said getting up. I got up as well.

"Nuke you gotta deal baby. This shit gone pop off right. If I'm eating, y'all eating too."

We all dap up and we leave the club.

In the hood.

I can't even go to sleep because I'm ready to get that type of money. See that kind of money gone get my momma out this damn hood. I'll buy out this house and turn it into a trap house. Getting in my car and riding through the city I stop at a gas station to pick up my daily earnings. It's called extortion. When I was 18 I came in this citgo gas station and told the owner I want to partner. I'll give you a cut if you let me do business in the back. The police threaten to shut his gas station down anyway. Why? Because they ain't like how us "niggas" hang around the front and just cool as hell with the owner. My niggas trap out here all the time now. Police don't be knowing what's going on and they don't need to know. Why you think it's 24 hours now?

"Abdul wassup my nigga"

"I'm good very good buddy. Some guys came in here looking very new to the city. They smelled like that goody weed you and your friends smoke."

"I don't smoke and you know this but wassup? Who is these lame niggas you speak of"?

"They look very professionally fresh my friend"

"Ain't I always professionally dress"? Backing up away from the counter to show my attire.

"What is up with you hooligans"

"You love these hooligan ass niggas though" laughing I go head and slide him a stack then walk to the back room where the real business go down.

"Nuke what up boy" I said dapping him up.

"Sup ay Najee called me today and said them dudes gotta shipment coming in tonight in some apartments, is you down?"

"Hell yeah I'm down. Ay Abdul told me some niggas came in here looking suspicious."

"Yeah he told me too. I brushed it off though whoever it was they better know we keep AK's and big 40's in this backroom to flip a nigga head backwards"