1.

I SWEAR TO GOD.

"Blac ... Ay blac .. BLAC !!!!" I woke up rubbing my eyes and shit. "Man what got damn" .. "Nigga somebody outside for you" my mama said. See I don't even know why I'm still here with my mama I should be cleared due to the fact I been getting into a shootouts this past week. I don't want the police all on my case trying to say I done killed some niggas.

I got dressed, threw on a clean white tee, Nike jogging pants and some flip flops. Went to the bathroom washed my face and brushed my teeth then stepped outside.
"What up Nuke" he dapped me up. "What up boy"
See nuke a nigga I knew since a lil booger head. We been friends so damn long he more like a brother.

"So what's the plans for today man? We need to lay low cause ummm shit getting real out here. A lot of niggas dying." I said shaking my head. So many people been getting killed due to drugs but hey, this some street shit for ya DONT COME INTO THE TRENCHES IF U AINT READY TO GET SERVE OR SERVE THESE NIGGAS.

"I gotta play for us. Just meet me at my crib later on tonight. We heading to the strip club. Got somebody I want you to meet with me. Heard this nigga want us to work for him. Not even on no drug shit honestly, just watch his back and he'll watch ours."

I rubbed my chin like birdman 🤔... Sound good though foreal.

"Aight bet nigga I'm in but I ain't walking in that bitch with out my gun and that's for damn sure"

He agreed.

My name blac I'm from Memphis , I done been getting into shootouts since I was 12 , listen understand Bruh shootouts at 12? Nigga I should've been worried about playing sports and just having fun but my damn daddy and his friends fucked my head up and got me and my momma and some shit.

"Ay son, I want you to show me what you got. You always want to be in the projects with me and not around ya mama she bussin her ass to work and make ends meet but you wanna act like a bastard child. You wanna be apart of this street life huh?"

Of course my dumb ass said yeah. Shit don't get me wrong I respected my mama and I loved her to death but when she was at work. I come home from school and I'll do my homework I be bored as shit. Me and nuke me outside, head straight to the projects. We was in the hood too but the projects was just more live, more shit happen in broad daylight, shit was crazy.

"I'm bout to take you somewhere, you CAN NOT TELL YO MOMMA."

I was in the passenger just wondering where the hell this fool gone take me. We pulled up to a ugly dirty ass house which of course is known to my mind now as the trap house, dope spot, the spot, whatever you wanna call this place that you know yo actually family members not pose to live at and where business in this drug game is done at.

We walked downstairs and it was a nigga who was tied up to a chair. They been beating this nigga up for hours. His face was lumped up, nigga looked mad ugly.

"Kill him" my daddy said.

Now him telling me to kill somebody at 12. He bullshitting. I never said I wanted to kill anybody. I don't even like wishing death on anybody.

"Daddy I can't kill him"
"YES THE FUCK YOU CAN" !!!!!
"Why though"?
"This man robbed me. Took my work , work that helps your Momma out whenever she ain't got it. That work brings money, enough money to have the family eating for months... Years of need be... Now kill him"

This nigga taught me how to reload, unload, cock it back. All the tools I needed to know about and how to use a gun. He taught me. I killed that nigga.

Idk where this story gone end up going I'm
I'm just writing Bruh lol. If u gone fw it cool and if u not that's cool too lol.