Am I?

'Sans... Sans the Skeleton right? I... I can't.' I tried to think of a way out of this situation.

"Well kiddo. I don't know what your were trying to pull lay in in the snow face down, but papyrus doesn't come in here often so I thought you and me could have a 'friendly' little chat. No flower no lies. No he's not hurt yet but he will be if you don't play nice with me."

I slowly backed away to the corner. Like always when I got scared or nervous I always go for the corner. With two walls against my back I felt safe, but it's not working this guy was scary. 'Ok ill tell you what ever you want. Just don't hurt Flowey.' I sign frantically hoping to make him less menacing.

"Good. First I wanna start with the basics. What's your name and why your down here, and would you kindly speak for this. I know you can you talk to the flower after all."

I nod slowly "M-my name is Frisk, and I came down here to.. to..." I couldn't think I didn't want to tell him the truth, but if I didn't he would kill Flowey.

"To what kid." His eye started to glow I think he's losing his patience.

'I came here to die.' I sign despite being told not to.

"I see well maybe I can help you with that." Next thing I knew a bone was through me, I cough and look at it. Then to sans with a smile.

"Thank.. you" I managed to choke. Then I was back in the shed where I had been before sans came in. I turned around and closed my eyes. The door opened quieter this time. I just ignored it. Keeping my eyes closed.
***
(Sans point of view)
Well they reset again after dying, I don't know why they do this. If they wanted to die why don't they just stay dead. It would be easier on them. Maybe I'll just look in and check on them. So I opened the door quietly this time. Her back was towards the wall and so I walked over. They have so many flowers. I need to be sure to ask about that when they wake up.

"Still resetting I guess. That or they were bone tired." I peek at their face and see them trying not to laugh. "I guess ill just stay here till they wake up." They looked so cold their hands were a little blue. Frisk why would you want to die? I took off my jacket and put it over them and sat down. Why did such a beautiful warm person want to die? I try to act like everyone here to blend in but her soul is strange. It was emitting a grey light.

I wonder if G would know what was up. Sadly there isn't a way to ask him anymore. Looking up at the ceiling I just had to wonder. Maybe they really did want to die. I've killed them three times though and they just don't stay dead. Time just makes it to where they never died.

They aren't opening their eyes. Ah I've got an idea. "Alright sweetheart. I guess I'll come see you later. I just hope the flower doesn't freeze out there." I said sat up and put my teeth close to their hair but didn't. Not yet so I just opened the door and closed it. It will make it seem like I left.

Sure enough a minute later they sat up and sighed. "So you were faking that's what I thought. Now let's play a game. It's called tell me all the information I want to know and you get to live."

Her eyes widened as I approached. They said the same as they had the last time only not. They changed the end. "My name is Frisk and.. and I don't remember why I'm here." Must have thought I was going to kill them again.

"(Sigh) what do you mean you don't remember." Now I was curious.

"I mean I don't remember who I am. I'm not even sure if frisk is my real name. Or if I remembered hearing it somewhere. I remember a few things I think. But only a few." This didn't make sense. We're the losing memories or did they jus not remember after their fall? Was this an elaborate lie. No it is to complex to be a lie, she's serious.

"Ok then what's with the flower then. Trying to become one by the looks of it."

"I... I don't think you'll understand if I told you. It's complicated."

"Try me sweetheart I can understand a lot of things. I can almost guarantee I will understand this one." I let it slip again. I called her sweetheart. But I can't help it if I want to be close to her. I know I haven't known her long but I just get this feeling. I'll just pretend it's the pet name I picked out.

"Back in the ruins when I first fell I was so confused and after scaring Flowey on accident I ran into the ruins keeper. I was scared. When I remembered a story about this mountain. Mount Ebott where the monsters live. I blacked out and woke back up where I started. But after a while from dying to monsters and dying to her once I realized that... they were death counts. Each and every time I came back, time would go back I had a new one." She's crying, no sobbing now. 'I've died so many times to so many different things. You've killed me twice and I just came back. You even killed me over there.'

I made her stop. She was signing at the end. I shouldn't have asked. This was a bad idea. "You can stop there. I don't need to hear anymore." I walked out the door and sat against it. She remembers each death she gets. If she didn't killing her would be easier. I don't know if I can kill her again. If paps came and saw her he would make me do it for sure but to kill her. It's killing me now. I walked back in after a fer minutes. "So I've got a few more questions for you. How many.. how many monsters have you killed?"

She looked sickened at the thought. "None. I.. I don't much care for violence."

"Hmm second thought. Are you hungry, kid? Even if you do want to die. I'm pretty sure you don't want to go out starving and dog food isn't a very pleasant source of food." She looked at me for a moment. "Alright well I know the perfect spot." I held out my hand. She looked away. "Come on kid I promise not to hurt ya. It's just a shortcut." Slowly she lifted her hand. It was shaking so I took it gently in mine.

With that I used my magic to take the shortcut to grilbe's. "He's got the best food in town. Probably the whole underground. So let's go get some chow, huh?"