White Rabbit's house

As the creatures left, the long hall vanished and the White Rabbit appeared. "Mary Ann!" He snapped, when he saw Alice. "Run home and fetch me some gloves and a fan."
"He thinks I am his maid!" Alice thought, but she ran off in the direction he pointed. Soon, she came into a small house with W. Rabbit on a brass plate outside. Racing in, she found a fan and some gloves on a table. Alice was about to leave. When she saw a bottle. This one has no label but she drank it anyway. Something interesting was bound to happen...
And it did. She had barely drink it half, before she grew as big as the room. She went on growing... And growing... Until one arm was out of the window and her foot was stuck up the chimney. "I wish I hadn't drunk so much!" she thought.

 "I wish I hadn't drunk so much!" she thought

"Mary Ann!" called the Rabbit, crossly. "Where are my gloves?"
Alice trembled, quite forgetting she was now a thousand times larger than him and had no reason to be scared. When he couldn't open the door— because Alice's elbow was against it– he tried the window. Alice waved her hand and heard a shriek.
"Pat! Where are you?" The Rabbit shouted and Alice heard a new voice reply, "Over  here sir." "Well tell me," asked the Rabbit, "what's in this window?"  "An arm, sir," said the voice.
"An arm, you goose!" Said the Rabbit. "Whoever saw one that size? Take it away!"
  The next thing Alice knew, the Rabbit had yelled, "Bill! Go down the chimney."
  Alice waited until she heard a little animal scrabbling inside the chimney and have a sharp kick. There was silence for a moment, then a shower of pebbles came rattling through the window. To Alice's surprise, they turned into cakes. "If I eat them," she thought, "they're bound to change my size. And as I can't grow any larger, I expect I'll grow smaller."
Alice shrank at once. As soon as she could squeeze through the door, she fled. And she didn't stop running until she reached a forest. "The first thing I have to do," she decided when she had caught her breath, "is to grow to my right size. Then I must find a way into that lovely garden." It was and excellent plan. The only problem was how to do it. "I suppose I should eat or drink something," she said. "But what?"  Alice looked around and saw a mushroom. Standing on tiptoe, she peered over the edge to see a large caterpillar, quietly minding its own business.

 Standing on tiptoe, she peered over the edge to see a large caterpillar, quietly minding its own business

************************
Isn't it getting interesting ?Please vote ⭐️and comment.