Authors Note - The End

Well this is the end of our story. The end of an era. We started this book 3 years ago and I never thought we'd finish it. At the beginning we were so uncommitted that we just took years to write a few paragraphs. A few months ago we decided it was best to get back in to it and finally commit to our book. We did and within 4/5 months posting 1 chapter each week we did it.

We wrote 50,973 words in 26 chapters and an epilogue. Over the course of those 26 chapters we managed to acquire 1,000 reads. A total that'll warm our hearts forever. We thank you for sticking with us on this journey. We grew up writing this together and our writing has most certainly changed.

I'm sorry if we've frustrated you or made you cry. I'm sorry for only one chapter a week. That may have been slightly agitating. But we do hope you enjoyed the book. It was our first so please humour us. We tried our very best and we love it like a mother to her child.

Once again thank you all, we might write another book in the future but for now we'll be venturing down reading paths or our writing paths.

This is a day we've both been waiting for. Finally we can change it to complete.

We love you all!

NeverEndingStory2419