The Real Monster

That night, Shadow and Amy decides to move the antique mirror to their bedroom so that it will be easy to walk up to rather than going into the playroom.

"Push harder, Shadow! You're stronger than me" Amy grunting and pushing the mirror.

"I know sis, but it's too heavy!" Shadow grunts as he pulled the mirror. They got it into their bedroom and they collapsed on the floor, very exhausted.

"Man, that mirror felt like moving a motorbike" Shadow panted.

"Oh, come on. You got your driver's license last year and you still drive your motorcycle" Amy rolled her eyes.

"Ha ha ha" Shadow laughed sarcastically. They looked at the mirror for a moment.

"I wish Sonic EXE could do this at day time in case we are bored or something" Amy said.

"I hope so" Shadow said, but just as he said that, the portal glowed out and Sonic EXE's voice was heard.

"Come on in, Amy. I got a date for us"

Amy got a bit excited that they are going for a date.

"Coming Sonic EXE!" Amy ran through the tunnel while Shadow simply stayed outside the mirror for a few seconds.

"Grrrr!!!" Shadow couldn't take it as he walks through the mirror.

Amy arrived to see Sonic EXE wearing a brown coat complete with a tie.

"Ready for our date, Ames?" Sonic EXE asked her in a flirty tone.

"I so am" Amy walks up to him.

Shadow appeared through the mirror.

"Hi there Sonic EXE, I see you and my sister are going for a date" Shadow said.

"Yup, and you can go wherever you like, except my room" Sonic EXE said and held Amy's hand.

"Uh, okay. Have a good time with the date" Shadow shrugs and is about to go for a walk around the place.

Amy followed Sonic EXE for their date and Shadow looked around the place. But he was too curious about Sonic EXE's room so he walked up there anyway; there was no light except from the sun outside.

"Hmm......" Shadow was really getting suspicious about this world.

He then saw a closet with a dark-red door, he walks up to it to see what it is inside it. When he opened it there were many dolls.

"Oh, my god" Shadow gasped. He checked each of them and some were covered in blood.

"What are those?" Shadow asks himself and then it hit him, "They must be the ones who visited Sonic EXE!"

He then hears some spooky voices coming around the room. It began to eco in his head and he really got annoyed.

"Stop, what do you want with me!" Shadow groans and holds his head. He then sees what's supposed to be the ones the dolls resemble.

"Stranger, we are the ones that this EXE has called us here, don't trust him" the souls spoke to him.

"What do you mean? And who are you?" Shadow asked.

"I'm Miles Prower and I was tricked into getting a better brother who is not much out for duty" the soul of a yellow fox said.

"What did Sonic EXE do to you and your friends?" Shadow asked again.

"He took away our eyes and we are now imprisoned in these dolls, we can't travel away from the dolls. Our eyes are now spheres around the place" Miles Prower said.