Enter Usami and the Utimates! Arrival on Jabberwock Island!

((AN:The top picture is my OC, Midori.))

Tio:*I'm not so special that I HAVE to introduce myself. And formalities were never my strong point. Then again, this is what's expected. I guess that's how I should think about it. By the way, my name's Tio. Tio Minako. Older brother to the famous Ultimate Singer, Akemi Minako. She went to Hope's Peak Academy a few years before I did. But yesterday, I got an acceptance letter inviting me to come as well as the "Ultimate Case Cracker" (I was called that based on my ability to quickly solve mysteries.) . So of course I took it! I couldn't wait to see Akemi again! So with wings on my feet (or rather my bike, seeing as that was my ONLY means of transportation.), I sped off to Hope's Peak Academy for orientation. At least...That's what I thought was going to happen.

But the minute I stepped toward the gates of my new school, I blacked out. When I came to, I saw nothing. Nothing, that is, except for a large set of wooden double doors.* Huh? It's...a door. There's...a door here. *I stepped toward it, not knowing what to expect. But I knew I had to open it. This door...Was the only way into my classroom. And I needed to hurry and get inside. Just when I was about to open the door, I hesitated.* Need? What need? *I quickly shook that thought out of my mind and gripped the door handle tightly. There was no doubt in my mind. I had to hurry and get to class. I opened the door...And I was immediately engulfed in a bright flash of light. And when it faded...*

-The rest of the students are revealed either standing, bored out of their minds, or sitting at desks-

Tio:*I saw my fellow classmates. I looked them over. Some were bored. Some were excited, and looked like they could barely hold those feelings in, and others...Looked either angry or like they didn't care. I looked around at them for a moment, in awe* H-Huh? *Suddenly, a girl with silver hair put up into two braided pigtails with blood-red eyes walked up to me, her hand on what looked like the bag for a bamboo sword*

Sword girl (Peko Pekoyama):*She looked at me, on guard* Who goes there?!

Tio:Umm...*A beautiful girl with platinum blonde hair and wearing a black bow with sparkles on it walked up to me* 

Sparkly Bow Girl (Sonia Nevermind):A-are you alright? You're quite pale.

Tio:Um...I... *I was interrupted as a red-head with dimples and a camera slug over her hip like a purse looked me over before speaking*

Red-headed girl (Mahiru Koizumi):Hey, could you be-? You're a freshman too at this school, right? 

Tio:*My confusion suddenly cleared up* Oh! So, then...You're all-? *A boy in the corner wearing a yellow jumpsuit with lavender hair nodded*

Lavender-haired boy (Kazuichi Soda):See for yourself. We're all freshmen too!

Tio:*I looked the class over* I see...So these are the freshman class of Hope's Peak Academy. The...other Ultimates. *My thoughts were interrupted as the young girl with purple-grey hair and eyes to match, wearing her school uniform and what looked like a full backpack walked up to me and spoke*

Purple-Grey Haired Girl (Chiaki Nanami):I assume...Freshmen like us have been gathered to this classroom.

Tio:*I blushed a little. For someone I'd never met before...She was quite...Attractive. I quickly shook my head, getting any of those thoughts out* What am I saying?! I've only just MET this girl! Too early to make assumptions, Tio. Wait and see what she's like before jumping to conclusions THAT drastic! But...Why is my heart...thumping like this?