Sparkling Justice! Unmask Mahiru's Killer!

((Tio's POV))

Tio:*Here we are again in the courtroom. This time, Mahiru Koizumi was the one killed. Sweet, innocent Mahiru. Many questions ran through my mind. Who would do this? What person in their right mind...would go out of their way to murder Mahiru? And why? And the most important one...Does any of this connect to the motive, Twilight Syndrome Murder Case? All of those questions would be answered here. At the Class Trial.* 

Monokuma:Now then, let's first discuss the murder motive. That masterpiece of gaming: Twilight Syndrome Murder Case!

Ibuki:Whaaat?! Who cares about that stupid game?! 

Gundham:The outcome of this trial should be determined by whether or not we find Mahiru's killer...

Nagito:Nevertheless, we shouldn't ignore it. After all, that game is the motive this time. 

Midori:*nods* Nagito's right. The motive has to connect somewhere into this case. Why else would someone murder Mahiru? 

Chiaki:Yeah. You're right. Let's try discussing that first.

Nagito:I'm sure everyone who's beaten the game, knows that it's based on an actual murder case. 

Peko:Some of us have not beaten that game. Give us a detailed explanation.

Nagito:It means...Twilight Syndrome Murder Case is a non-fiction game. Additionally, some of us are characters in the game too. 

Midori:What?!

Nekomaru:Some of us are characters....IN A VIDEO GAME?!!!

Chiaki:*nods* So...I think it's better if we clarify who the characters are in the game first.

Tio:*I nodded also* The characters in the game...Were Girl A, Girl B, Girl C, Girl D, Girl E, and Boy F...And that high school girl killed in the beginning. By using the credit roll at the end of the game, it's easy to identify who's who. The first character the player was able to control is Girl A. And the person who played that character, or better yet...The true identity of that character is...Mikan Tsumiki!

Mikan:Uwaaah! M-m-me?!

Hajime:Yes. I see. That timid tone she has...It definitely sounds like Girl A. 

Tio:And based on the names in the staff role, I can't think of anyone else who could be Girl A. 

Mikan:*freaking out* Wh-why am I i-in a video game?! Th-That's an infringement of my r-right to privacy!

Hiyoko:Ha! A nasty, trashy, pigshit like you doesn't have any privacy rights! 

Chiaki:Ah. "A nasty, trashy, pigshit"...I feel like I've heard that in the game too. 

Hiyoko:Huh?!

Tio:*I nodded* She's right. The one who said that in the game was...Girl B. She was short and foul-mouthed. That's definitely Hiyoko. 

Hiyoko:*angry* Short and foul-mouthed?! That's the complete OPPOSITE of me! 

Nagito:...Anyway, let's move on. Next is Girl C. 

Tio:Girl C...Her personality was hyper and unique...Who do I know out of us left that's like that? *My eyes widened in realization* I see! Girl C is...Ibuki Mioda.

Ibuki:Girl C?! Then I'll "C" you next Tuesday! 

Chiaki:...Let's move on to Girl D. 

Hajime:Girl D always carried a camera with them.