Chapter One

Y/N. - your name
Y/bff/n - your bff names
Y/f/f - your favorite food
y/f/c - your favorite color
Y/e/c - your eye color
y/h/c - your hair color
Y/t/n - your Twitter name
Y/sc/n - your snapchat name
Y/I/n - your Instagram name
I'll add more as the story progresses
Also totally just copied this from description.

Your pov //

"Are you ready!" Your roommate asked you. "Give me a second beauty takes time that's why you ain't got none." I heard her scoff but she knew she just hurries all the time. "Well we're going to be late!" "(Y/bff/n) I said one second please." "Fine I'll be in the car." Finally. I kept doing what I need to do and finished joining her. "Took you long enough." She huff starting to drive. So her boyfriend invited us to dinner. Of course she wanted me to come so I can get to know her boyfriend Troy better.

"BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE!!" I screamed. I literally just turned on the radio and this song barely came on so to annoy (y/bff/n) I had to bother her. "Can you seriously shut the hell up." "Nope and you love me too much to ruin my fun." I smiled at her. "It sucks that you're right." She said breaking into a smile.

-time skip-

"Hey Troy!" She said hugging him. "Hey babe, hi Y/N." I said hi back but I don't think he likes me that much. Oh well gets I'll deal for y/bff/n sake. So we sat down and of course I'm third wheeling yet again as all my friends have boyfriends/girlfriends. We order our food obviously I got y/f/f. I just sat there in Twitter or snapchat or anything to get my mind off of them.

I was watching people's stories until the next person popped up on my phone screen with the name (what name you choose for him on sc). "Hey guys, I'll be choosing the winner in an hour so be on the lookout!" Posted an hour ago. Next was a picture of him with his eyebrow raised that says "Get ready!!!!" Then the final moment.
"So the winner is y/t/n!! Congrats I'll DM tomorrow!!" I can't believe it.

"Y/n are you okay?" I was shaking and crying. "What happened?" Y/bff/n asked. "I actually won!" I said. I'm so happy I cannot believe I will be going on tour with my celebrity crush and the rest of his band. "Congrats y/n I'm so happy for you!" She said hugging me. So I'm just going to eat now and then go die, yeah sounds like a plan.

-
Yo guys, sorry this was shit but I felt like updating you know the first chapter. Anyways I hope you liked it and vote if you want to make me feel that this was not a piece of crap. Also ignore the hair color just think of it as yours and if you would never wear this then think of wearing whatever you want!
Love ya and bye!
-Diana