Chapter 18 - Crumbling

Brianna's POV

"What do I do?!" I was scared. Terrified. What was I going to do? Our relationship was really tense for some odd reason, which made me even more scared.

"You tell Mitch first. Then the rest of the house."

"You are already having a baby for god's sake!"

"It's not your fault...well it is but I'm trying to make you feel better."

I sat on my bed and ran my fingers through my hair. "I'll be right back. I'm gonna tell him."

"You need me in there?"

"Nah, I got this." I walked down the hallway and heard him scream and slam down on his keyboard. Then I heard Quentin laugh. He must have lost the Hunger Games.

I walked in and he turned to see me and I smiled at him. He covered his mic.

"Hey...kind of recording here, can you come back in like 15 minutes? It's a double feature."

"No I can't actually. It's really important."

"Please Brianna just let me get this done then we can talk okay?" He turned back around in his seat and got back to recording.

I don't know why, but tears fell from my face, like the baby heard everything and thought it's daddy didn't want it and began to cry. Like I was crying my baby's tears.

"O...Okay" I slowly walked out his door, and burst into tears. I slouched against the wall when I felt 2 arms pick me up.

"Bri are you alright? What's going on?" It was Jerome.

I stood up and hugged him. He led me to his room and we sat down on the edge of his bed and put his arm around my waist.

"I-I'm...pregnant..."

He was shocked. Probably because he knew that Mitch wouldn't have done something like this.

"Are you sure?"

"Dead serious. I took 3 tests."

"Damn. Have you told Mitch?"

"No, he basically kicked me out of his room...in a non-rude way."

I cried again. Jerome hugged me and I hugged him back really close when the door opened and Mitch stood there, horrified and confused.

"What the hell?" He said and I let go of Jerome and Mitch just shook his head and left.

"Mitch!" Jerome and I said in unison. We followed him out of the room and tried to get into his when the door slammed in our faces and locked.

"I'm so done right now." I said and started to run down the stairs.

"What the hell Brianna!? Do you care?!" Jerome screamed after me.

"HE OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T CARE WHAT I WANTED TO SAY!"

His door opened with a sudden jerk. "What? What was SO important you want to tell me?! What was so damn important that you had to go to Jerome?!"

"I'm pregnant."

His face turned from anger to shock. "Oh my go-"

"Shut up. Please. I don't want to deal with this right now..."

"Brianna please I am so sorry."

I walked to my room and locked the door behind it. I lay down on the bed and ran over my thoughts.

Jerome's POV (New POV :3)

She left the hallway and slammed her door shut with Mitch and I trying to get her to open it. Even though I have Emalyn, and I love her, I still feel different about her than I do with Brianna. I don't want to hurt her or my best friend.