Chapter 2

I sat there, still facing the wall. What is going on? I am so confused...

"Get up or else!"

I still stay where I am, paralyzed by shock and fear. Something grabs my wrist and pulls it forcefully. I yelp. This hurts, it's the worst pain, what did I do to deserve this? How?

"I hate you," he says, "But I have to be stuck with you for the rest of my life..."

What does he mean by that? I don't reply because he deserves the silent treatment anyway.

"Because I am stuck with you, you have to listen or else you will be punished."

Stop lecturing me! You are the one with anger issues! What the hell?! You talk to me as if I did something wrong!

"Say something."

I don't say a word. I just look at him. I feel like sticking my tongue out like a little kid right now but this is the extreme silent treatment!

"Go on then!"

The same position I was before.

"Don't even try to piss me off!"

You can already tell what I am doing right now, don't say a word, just watching. Kyran glares at me and slowly raises his fist, I know he is going to punch me.

"You are the most annoying thing I've seen! URGH!  You are just..."

Kyran pauses, walks out of the room, slamming the door and then I burst out laughing. Eventhough he did try to sink his nails in my skin (his nails are for some reason are abnormally longer than mine), his face was priceless. Actually, people should pay to see his face right now. I hear loud knocks on the door, that's weird, who would want to visit a psycho like him?

"WHERE IS AVA! MOVE AWAY FROM ME! DON'T TRY TO PULL ME OUT THAT DOOR!"

That's my older sister right there. I run to the door hysterically desperate to get out of here.

THUD!

I forgot the door was still locked, I might as well  hit the door as hard as I can so Charlotte (my awesome big sister) can hear me. Kyran slams the door open, lifts me up and walks towards the window pane. What is up with him and doors these days? This is my chance. I scream at the top of my lungs and I cracked a bit of the window. He looks at the window in astonishment and covers my mouth. Now I sound like a really high pitched humming bird with tissue stuffed in its mouth. Kyran laughs yet I don't care because it is still loud.

"Thank god you are here..." she says whilst panting, "NOW PUT HER DOWN OR e... else..."

Why did she stop? Why did she trail off? Why?

Kyran smirks.

She falls.

"Well... Unless you don't want to hurt yourself, hold on to me when I jump out the window." Kyran advises.

What did he do to Charlotte?! I have my phone and I really don't care because I don't even know what is going to happen to her. Tears fall from my eyes immediately whilst I phone 999.

Kyran looks at me and he isn't doing anything surprisingly. He drops me and stands there. He calls everyone and Kyran mutters something.

THUD!

"Are you scared of me?" he asked softly, I don't trust him because he deserves the silent treatment. I don't even look at him.

"Are you going to run away?" he asks with a shaky voice. Kyran sounds like he is about to cry. Okay...