One sided love

What is this one sided love all about?

The major question after you fall in love is, "does he/she love me back?"

Its a really complicated situation. I fell in love with him. But I was never quite sure of myself. Maybe I just randomly felt like that about him or I just fell too hard for him.

Either way I am confused whether to tell him or not. The thought of the consequences eat up my strength.

"What if he doesn't feel the same about me"

If I tell him. What if this all ends. Just the way how a glass plate breaks when it falls down. It shatters into millions of tiny pieces. What if my heart takes that place.

But then. Atleast I can't stop myself from loving him further. I can keep my distance from him. It will surely hurt but not as much as it would if we were dating and then we broke up.

Right now, I feel keeping quiet is the best I can do. I step back or forward may risk this whole situation.

They give you random signals. Pick up lines. Good comments. Sweet talks.
But, are these all from the heart. Are these things enough to say that a person is in love with you? Do they actually mean what they say?
It can be a way of being good to you. What if you interpret these signals in a way that they shouldn't be?

Its a very complex situation.

Every time he texts me or calls me. I feel special. But then I think, is he good to me or all other girls out there? Is he genuine?

The fear of loosing him/her eats you up.

You're stuck. If he doesn't have feelings for you... You are going to lose him in a weird way.

Your talks will get shorter and you will have no topic to talk about. Everything will change. You might never know when he leaves your life.

But then on the other hand.. If you don't ever tell him there is a fear that he might fall for Someone else. You can't bear seeing him with Sumone else. Maybe its not just jealousy.

You're haunted by the ghosts inside you. It slowly takes over you. You no longer know what should be done.

But then the thought that
"Someday he/she might have the same feelings for me. Someday he/she might tell me that I mean sumthing to him/her. Someday he/she might finally love me"

And you wait for this "someday"

And this "someday" keeps you going and gives you the courage to not give up.