Killer clown crime (kcc)

Hey, my names Amber and I'm writing about the 'killer' clowns going round in my area.
It was a chilly school morning and my second lesson was science, me and my class were lining up outside the science block which is out side by the science gates (we have to go through the outside way) and when we were waiting I look over to the gates after hearing them rattle I see a person dressed up in a blue clown suit with a orangey wig on, it made me jump so much my heart skipped a beat!
Shortly after the deputy head comes out and the clown jumps back over the gate, about 10 mins later a police car comes and started talking to the teacher; next the police care had went again (I reckon they went after the clown). This all is true and this has happened to me
It was now Wednesday and I had an after school club called the pod, I didn't go cause the teacher wasn't in so instead me and two year 10s went out on a walk to see if there were any clowns about, we didn't see any but when it was time for them to go, I didn't want to go home yet so I walked to the shops and down some path ways when I saw some fields so I walked closer to them, I spotted someone in bright clothes so I walked closer, not knowing it was a clown so I just walked on by like I didn't see anything. ( they say that's how to deal with it, don't run just walk on by). I had my phone out I was pretending I was on a call but really I was takin pictures when I walked past, the clown was pointing at me and laughing it was really creepy, I didn't know what to do so I just turns round and went back home.
This is actually a true story that happened to me about a week ago, there is more to the story but I'm not gunna add anymore for the moment, feel free to comment on this post if u would like to know more!