Day 3

So I'm gonna talk about a very sensitive subject. Suicide. I hate the thought of other people committing suicide. Those are lives that were lost that could've been saved if only people around them weren't so terrible.

I used to be suicidal. I attempted suicide five times. I know what you're thinking "You try suicide five times and still fail then you're stupid," but it's not that I'm stupid. It's that I tried going out through pills. But that's besides the point. I hate others being suicidal and committing suicide because I want to help people. People deserve help no matter what they've done I feel that everyone deserves a second chance.

I know a lot of people that disagree, but they are speaking out of their own hatred for that person. I am thinking about how their family would feel if they died, they're friends, anyone and everyone that cared about them. I think about how they'd feel. I don't wish that pain on anyone. A friend of mine committed suicide and I never even knew they were depressed. I thought he was okay and happy because he always seemed that way. But I just had to ask I guess.

So that experience causes me to help anyone and everyone I can as best I can. I can't help them with boyfriend or girlfriend problems, but I can boost their self esteem and be there for them whenever. Suicide is an epidemic. It isn't a joke or a laughing matter. Suicide is a real problem and it commonly comes in teenagers, but I want everyone that can help to help. It's one thing to hate suicide and another to try and prevent it.

Most people will listen to the problems of others and agree and disagree with what they say. But I'm honest which is why I'm trusted more with it. If they have a problem that they can change about themselves to make themselves better I'll try and boost their self esteem and help them try and fix that problem. It's not easy to help people, but it's needed because too many deaths are from suicide.

Suicidal people need help and most won't help them. I just want people happy and good but that can't happen with people not helping out.