The badass the better 18+

3:04
     I was done taking an shower I then went to my closet to pick an outfit

I puted it on and placed on my high heels then I went to the bathroom and washed my face and did my make up I did an smoky eye and filled my purse with my wallet and my phone charger then I got my phone and then placed my hair in an messy bun and ...

I puted it on and placed on my high heels then I went to the bathroom and washed my face and did my make up I did an smoky eye and filled my purse with my wallet and my phone charger then I got my phone and then placed my hair in an messy bun and walked toward Yoongi's room I knocked and saw Yoongi wear an loosed lease white shirt with ripped up jeans with black converge he had his car keys in his hands and looked at me shocked "Sis your really gonna dress like that" I rolled my eyes and said "Bruh I'm not charging at all and if Jimin and Namjoon and the other's lay an hand on me I will beat there motherfucking asses up even in heels" Yoongi chucked and kissed my forehead and said "whatever you say let's go"
   3:59
       We finally arrives at Jimin's I got out the car and Yoongi saw me making an Snapchat postes he just rolled his eyes and said "Gurl hurry the fuck up I understand you can't resist yourself but let's go inside he has better lightning for you" I then gave Yoongi my full attention and went inside I saw the other boys eyes on me. I then sat on the couch next to Yoongi then Jimin said "How did you make her come" Yoongi chuckled and said "Bruh I have my ways" he then looked at me and I just was focused on my phone and then Yoongi took my phone away from me he then went to the kitchen with the boys and Jimin started talking to me "So your name is Ellie right" he did an smirk and I nodded my head and looked at the ground he lifted my head and said "Ellie don't be afraid" I just stared at him with an blank expression he then kissed my lips deeply I just stared at him and he stopped the kiss I just stared at him he then said "Did you like it" he said with an smirk I then slapped him and yelled "you bitch how dare you " I then walked to the kitchen with the others with my face burning red. Namjoon then said "poor baby what the fuck happened" as he lifted my head I then screamed and yelled and then Yoongi said "Sis clam down" I then walked outside and sat at the porch and Namjoon came out after me and said "I'm sorry about that baby I didn't mean for that to happen" he then grabbed my hands and said "Come here look at the view" I then got up and looked at the view of the sunset and said "omg that look beautiful Namjoon" then he smirked at me and I moved towards him and grabbed his head and he started kissing me gently I kissed him and he became kissing for an few minutes. He touched my waist and pulled me closer towards him.
                  JIMIN'S POV
I saw Ellie and Namjoon kissing outside then I had an sad expression on my face. Why does Namjoon always get the girls and I went to the kitchen and told then that Ellie and Namjoon outside they looked with shocked expressions and then Tae accidentally fell and pushed the door opened loudly they both looked at us in an blank expression and then Ellie came inside with Namjoon they both sat at the couch and started talking to each other. I walked to the others and said "Why does Namjoon always gets the girls" he sighed and everybody laughed then Yoongi said "Boy you always scare the girls you idiot you say stuff like Don't be afraid and shit" I had an confused expression on my face and said "How am I scary!?" Then TaeTae said "dude just look at Namjoon see how romantic he is to girls" he said with an smirk. Then Yoongi patted me on the back and said "Boy even if you wished you will never get an girl not an girl like my sister" he chucked so have the other then Kookie said "You will never get Ellie even if you wished she isn't your type anyway" then I hitted my head against the wall and pouted "Its bad that I had an crush on her since kindergarten" then they chuckled once again.
                 Ellie's Pov.
I was chatting with Namjoon for hours then Namjoon said "Ellie wanna take you somewhere" I then smiled and nodded then he took my hand and pulled me inside his car. Then a few hours later I got pushed on the bed and he started to take my clothes off he kissed me deeply and then touched my breast  then he licked and made an mark on my neck I then said "Namjoon are we have protection!?" Then he said "Babyy I'm not gonna put the cum in your ass" Then I sighed and said "But if you fuck me I won't be virgin anymore" then he smiled and said "then I'm gonna take that away" he started fucking my pussy he started going faster and faster I moaned so loudly then he said "Don't tell anyone or Yoongi I fucked you it will be our secret" I nodded my head and then a big sprint of cum came out my pussy then he puted me on my knees and I started sucking his dick and I stopped and said "wow you have an huge cock" he then nodded and I started sucking faster and faster then he moaned really loudly and loudly and he had a lot of cum come out of his dick and tasted it all. He then maded marks go on my neck "Namjoon please don't make marks Yoongi might know I fucked you" then he just make one mark on my neck and said "I'm doing so people will know you're mine" then I started kissing him passionly and he placed his tounge in my mouth. Then he said "we're done that all I wanted I'm not gonna do it in your ass because Yoongi may kill me so hurry up and put your clothes on I'm taking you back home"