Secrets

10:00
  I made it home I unlocked the door and Yoongi was standing at the door and he smirked and said "did Namjoon fuck you" I gave him an confused expression and said "What the heck me and Namjoon went to an restaurant and ate dinner" then he came closer and starting kissing me  passionly I pushed him and said "that just wrong Yoongi you know I can't be together with my brother" then I smirked and went to my room and slammed the door I looked in the mirror until I got and text I looked on my phone and it said "Unknown Number- Hey Ellie" and I texted back "Um who is this" then I went to take an shower and washed my hair and came back and saw an nother text from Unknown Number "Ellie its Namjoon" then I texted back "Oh heyy Namjoon I enjoyed tonight" then I changed into my PJ and went to Yoongi's room I heard him on speaker talking to someone. "Oh man I wished Ellie had feeling for me" then the other person laughed and said "Your her brother she probably won't fall for an badass like you she's an goody goody even though she dresses like an slut" then I quietly ran to my room and went to bed.
      7:15
  I woke up and looked at the clock and woke up by taking an shower by washing my hair I then went through my closet to find something.

  I then brushed my hair and puted my hair in an ponytail and did my makeup and did my homework assignment before school started I then brushed my teeth and I placed my favorite lipstick in my purse and put extra mascara on to make my eyelashes do...

  I then brushed my hair and puted my hair in an ponytail and did my makeup and did my homework assignment before school started I then brushed my teeth and I placed my favorite lipstick in my purse and put extra mascara on to make my eyelashes do make them pop I the got my stuff together and woke up Yoongi and said *Oppa woke up dear" he then opened one eye and looked at her and say "What sis" I then made an smirk and said "please drive me to school" then he got up and got ready for school I waited at the door and he came with sunglasses he had an black sweater with blue ripped jeans.
      7:30
  We arrived at school I walked outside and saw Namjoon he smiled and starting walking towards me. I looks at him and said "What Namjoon" he then pinched my cheeks and said "Babyy you look pissed off" I then gave him an death glare and said "Namjoon don't call me Babyy in public" then he kissed my cheek and smirked "Girl just chill" I then just slapped him and said "Please stop I'm not in the mood" then he smirked and said "a least I goted that little......." I cuted him off and said "Boy don't you dare say that in public" then I went to my locker and opened it and I went to get my computer.      
           8:50
The bell rang and classes started I went to my health class with Ms. Smith I walked into her class room and she was standing by the door and asked for the homework I ran to my desk but she said "Everyone were switching seats ok first make sure you turned in the homework I then gave her my homework and then she said "OK if you didn't turn in the Homework assignment you get 0's I better not get it on next week" then she said "OK class let start switching seats OK so Yeri and Jin Hee seat over there" then they both taken there sits and got out there health books and computers. Then Ms. Smith said "Ellie and TaeTae seat in the back seat" I sat next to taetae then taetae smiled at me and I started blushing and then she started saying other then she was finally over it was that bad thing that Namjoon sat right in front of me.