Keep it cute or get cut

9:15
        Ms. Smith started blabbering stuff no one care about. I just stared at her with an blank expression then she started giving out the test about what we learned last week and the last 4 days about. A least it was the weekend I wouldn't have to do school week then she said "Class when people are done you could go on your electronics if you have headphones keep it at an low volume please" everybody just nodded then the test started we had 24 questions. Then I finished 4 questions then she said "Class you have an homework assignment you need to write  an report about the human body you must have an 1 page report about a least 5 human body systems you must turn in an rough draft with the report it must be handwritten and it due on monday in class if you turned to me on tuesday you get an 0's and this is for an grade you also must have an picture with the assignment" I just rolled my eyes. I can't believe this bitchy teacher gave me homework then I just did my test.
      9:20 
       I finally finished my test I went to my backpack and took out my computer and headphones and watched YouTube I was thinking about what to watch then I started watching EXO's music video called monster then I started with my homework assignment then the bell was about to rang. I turned off my computer and placed it in my backpack and turned in my test.
          9:40
  I walked to my locker and placed all my work in there expect my computer I got my dance shoes and I heard Bangtan Boys walking towards me I suddenly got my dance bag and went toward dance class. I walked end and sat with my friends waiting for the teacher to come.
         9:59
  The teacher finally came and she said were gonna be dancing to the song Lie by exid I got up and started dancing with Hyuna , Joy, and Irene. Then the one girl that everyone hates came and dance with us her name was Jiyoon she was Kookie's ex girlfriend last semester until he found out that Jiyoon cheated on him Jiyoon is one of those party girls who drinks too much and  she's an total slut. The teacher Mr. Lock may us to sexual dance that include twerking and some shit after the song ended I sat down and watched Jiyoon do this song called "Baby one more time" I think that what's it called she was doing extreme I couldn't even watch it. Then Jiyoon touched Mark's dick when I saw it my mind was thinking about what me and Namjoon did yesterday but he maded marks but the marks were not there anymore.
      10:30
Class ended, I went towards my locker and looked in the mirror I fixed my makeup and brushed my hair and puted my hair in an ponytail I even puted more perfume on then Bangtan Boys arrived faster enough to talk to me this time. Then I saw them then Jimin said "poor little girl your not going anyway this time you think you could run from us but you can't" then the blocked me around my locker I stared at them with I don't care face then TaeTae said "Yoongi didn't you say she was an virgin right" he smirked and I could see Namjoon face he was shocked and just stared at me then I looked at Yoongi he's face was confused then weird he said "Well um she um I I I" I could see he was sturtting with his words then the others expect Namjoon were laughing I just froze and said "What's so damn funny and Why do y'all wanna know if I'm virgn or nah like all you bitches don't got to know all ya wanna do is fucking play with my mind and then fuck me thinking I'm important when I'm not I'm not gonna fall for that shit I'm not stupid all ya do is play with girl's hearts and crush there souls you guys did that to every girl in the school" then the stared at me with an smirk then I just got my stuff for my next class and left. They all stared at me while I was leaving.
       10:50
      I was in ICT class. We were working on this classwork on the computers I was bad enough I sat in the middle of Jimin and this guy named Mark then the teacher named Mrs.Martin repeated the same shit as everyday "keep your fingers on the homerow" or "Use Tab for the next paragraph" or "Don't take your fingers off the homerow you're get -20" like my god this teacher is more annoying then Ms.Smith herself but Mrs.Martin talks so damn much like my god in her class she be blabbering about test scores, that weird woman named Kim Kardashions. Mrs. Martin even looks like her sometimes she make us watch "Keeping it up with the Kardashions" like Mrs. Martin is an crazy woman she even talks about having an boob surgery and butt surgery and even getting an new nose so she will look just like her "So class like my Kylie Jenner lip kits because......" Then the bell cuted her off then everyone left expect Jimin.
       11:50
  The bell rang for lunch I went to my locker and goted out my dance bag and puted my dance shoes in there and my computer and headphones and then the one and only Bangtan Boys came and said "Gurl who do you think you are telling us shit we never did we don't crush girls hearts and........" I cuted them off and said "Bruh you all just came here to tell me crap that is fucking true" I just rolled my eyes and countine packing my dance bag then Jimin said "Ellie who do you think your talking to" then I gave him smirk and yelled "Boy I could talk to who ever the fuck I want and don't come here to waste my time with stuff you know what's true you fucking playboys and don't even start with those cute faces to try to win me over because bitches it aren't working and if you wanna say you didn't crush my friend's heart and every girl in the school go  talk to them" then I slapped Jimin in the face and said "keep it cute or get cut" then I closed my locker and left to go to my   friends.
       12:05
  I finally made it to the courtyard and saw Hyuna and Joy talking to unknown girl I sat at the table and Hyuna and Joy cried "We're sorry Ellie about yesterday we didn't mean to make you pissed" I just rolled my eyes and smiled "It's Ok and who is this chick" the unknown girl said "Hey you must be Yoongi's sister Ellie right!? Well I'm MeiQi I'm new here" I smiled and nodded. After lunch school was over only on Fridays tho.
          12:15
   MeiQi drove me and Joy to my house to chill for a little. We walked inside and slammed the door and locked it we walked into my room and started talking about girl stuff. "MeiQi we could totally be BFF's we have so much in common" I yelled then we started laughing then we heard the door slammed a second time I walked to my door and locked it and locked the window then MeiQi said "Why did you lock the door isn't that your brother home!?" I nodded and said "well yeah my brother is home but the door only slams when his friends come here" I said then MeiQi had an confused expression on her face and said "Why did you lock the door tho!?" I just yelled "MeiQi you don't understand his friends they wanna hurt me so bad they just wanna fuck me and crush my heart like every girl in the school" I started crying and Joy hugged me so tightly then Joy said "Ellie I won't let them hurt you" then MeiQi hugged me too.
               YOONGI's POV
I walked in the house with my friends then I heard Ellie yell and cry I was shocked I looked back at the boys they had blank expression on there faces then I heard the Ellie come downstairs but she wasn't alone she had Joy and this unknown girl with her Joy and the unknown girl came and said "You guys need to stop!!! I'm not gonna let you hurt Ellie!!!" Then the girls looked pissed. But Ellie was crying she was hugging Joy then MeiQi started beating us all up.
                Ellie's POV
I watched as MeiQi beating up all Bangtan Boys she was pissed her face was badly red. All the guys's faces were fucked up like this

Then Joy let go of me and went over to MeiQi because she was holding an gun

Then Joy let go of me and went over to MeiQi because she was holding an gun. Then MeiQi shot Hoseak then I fainted and I could hear Joy and MeiQi shouting my name.