Sparks Fly (Tell Me You Love Me sequel)

Beth Parker and Jesse Phoenix come from two completely opposite worlds; she’s a high school nerd with her head in the clouds and he’s one of the world’s most celebrated pop stars. They meet and even Beth, whose best interest lies amongst books and certainly not arrogant and rude Jesse Phoenix, feels the sparks fly in her heart.

Now, almost a year later, Beth and Jesse are in a strong  relationship, dodging difficulties such as being miles and miles apart and powering through Jesse’s commitments to being a celebrity.

Paris Noleman is out of the way and the pair finally have nothing to worry about...

... Except for the fact that Hollywood’s new “IT” celebrity male singer has just made it to the billboards. What happens when Paris decides that the only way to win back Jesse’s heart is to date this new piece of eye-candy and claw her way back to the top of the food chain? And what happens when Beth is the one to be caught in the middle of a gigantic problem again, involving love, lust, friendship, enemies and a whole lot of betrayal.

(Copyright to iiFearless and Para-Stackian3. Reproduction or recreating of the materials/ideas/plots without prior written consent of the copyright holder is a violation of copyright law)

~ Emma Roberts ~ Jeremy Sumpter ~ Brittany Snow ~ Taylor Swift ~ Cole Sprouse ~ Drew Roy ~

________________________

Hey All, so I'm back and I have a suuurrrppprrriiisseee for you!!! Stay tuned for February because Jesse and Beth are back in the house! Guess what I just found out!!! One of my best friends was on wattpad just a second ago and she saw Tell Me You Love Me in the reccomended books! I nearly hit the roof. No, I did hit the roof. How cool is that?!? To be honest, i never expected TMYLM to be popular but now I'm like...whooooaaaa this is awesome! Anyway, Vote vote vote on this and make sure you check out my other stories (especially the Bride Guide), if it makes you feel better, Sparks Fly (this seqeul) won't be uploaded until The bride Guide has reached a fair few votes. Xxx Love you!