Chapter 11- STAGE OF DENIAL

Ciel's POV

hello everyone. ore no namae wa Ciel Chiaki Miller desu ( my name is Ciel Chiaki Miller). well it's my turn to point out my view in this story. and this is a good chance for you guys to know me, please bear with me because i still don't know how to speak in Filipino. anyway, as you all know im a transfer student, and just moved here in the philippines. i love cooking and baking and things related to food, i am half japanese/american. i really enjoyed my stay here in the philippines especially when i met her. She stole my heart in an instant when i saw her in the hallways the first day of my transfer, she was so cute being so lovestruck and all. and i fell deeper in love with her when i had a nice chat with her, i got to know her better, she was the only girl that opened up my cold heart. i won't deny that i'm a playboy and that i like girls, i like to spend my nights with them. hahaha.. well that was then, i stopped that bad habbit of mine when i met her. the "one" who made my heart race.today i'm walking in the hallways, AGAIN, because of class it's a shame that this day i don't have the same class as her, well im trying to walk back and forth in this hallway for hours now ,it's my way for me to accidentally and also cassually meet with her. i know, i have my own strategies on making a girl mine, and this is step number 1. 

"Salamat nga pala kahapon ha."

"haaii!! hindi ko pala alam na napa ka cry baby mo."

"moh! urusai yo! (shut up!) pero totoo salamat. akalain mo may naiwan rin palang kabaitan diyan sa madilim mong personality!"

"grabe, masaya ata akong kasama, tanungin mo pa si zee!"

"hahahaha.. oo na. tumatawa na nga ako oh!"

it's her. and that guy that was our classmate. are they close? but i was so sure that it didnt look like that before. but judging from the looks of it; she's really enjoying her chit chat with him. hmmmm... why do i feel so uneasy, i want to snatch her from that guy's sight and run away with her. looks like i have a competition. i must make a move now, or else i'll be too late.

Kai's POV:

haiii! ang aga aga ang ingay ingay ng babaeng to. sandali lang?! kailan ba kami naging ganito ka close? aiiishhh! kahapon kasi di ko mapigilan ang sarili ko, hindi kasi ako sanay na makita tong isang to na umiiyak at nakasimangot. nakakadrain ng energy! bakit?? ewan ko ba! 

nandito kame ngayong dalawa sa cafeteria. nagugutom daw kasi tong PG na to! parang baboy talaga. bakit ba hindi pa to tumataba!? 

"OY! masarap ba yang binili mong cake? para kasing mananam eh!"

"oh?! gusto mo!?"

*Nod, nod :3

hay! parang bata. nag pupuppy eyes pa. malay ko bang ganito pala to ka cute. kahit na makapal yung lense ng glasses niya visible pa rin yung mga mata niyang kumikintab sa sight ng cake. 

"aaahhhhrrrrmmpppp!!!"

"oyy! akin yun!  hayyy. ibibigay ko naman to sayo eh! yung pirasong yun sana sakin yun! last bite ko! PG talaga nito!"

"masharap eh!! mash masharap pa to pagshinushubo shayuu!!mmmmmmmm"

hayyyy!! ito talaga oh! hindi man lang nahiya sa ginawa niya.

"oyy!!! nagblush!! ahahahahaha!"

O/////////O walang hiya talaga tong babaeng to!

"umm. excuse me. hi! can i sit with you guys?"

ha? sinu ba tong porenger na to!? 

"Sure! you can sit wherever you want anyway." walng gana kong sagot sa kanya.