chapter 6 kaiba's mansion

the day seem questionable as Yuya walked to Yuma's house.at Yuma's house Yuma opened the door to see Yuya there."yo Yuya are you at my house"asked Yuma trying to shoo Yuya because Ryouga was in his room."um i have company today so i can't hang out,so i'll see you later"says Yuma shutting the door quickly.

"you know you didn't have to shut the door really fast were you being extra naughty for me today"said Ryouga going over to kiss Yuma's lips."no"hesitated Yuma blushing deep shades of red."oh really"said Ryouga raising his eyebrow questioningly."but your boyfriend you always have reason like i do"says Ryouga grabbing Yuma's waist."but i want it to be a surprise for Yuya"replies Yuma kissed Ryouga back."do you think Jaden would stoop that low and date behind Aki's back"says Yuma worried while kissing Ryouga."i know Jaden wouldn't try anything like that Aki means the life to him"replies Ryouga continuing kissing Yuma."maybe someone forced him to make out with them"said Yuma."not a good explaination got to try harder or your hands won't be free"teased Ryouga."fine"replies Yuma blushing because of Ryouga teasing him.

"fine i'll let you go because i hate seeing you cry"said Ryouga untiyng the cloths from Yuma's shirt.Yuma then texts Yugi."yuya left my house and is walking down the street and who's going to hang out with him,i'm too busy catering the reservations"tells Yuma to Yugi."well i'm already at Kaiba's mansion"texted Yugi looking mad."yo i'll see you later"texted Yuma.

Yugi texts Jaden."hey Jaden doing anything".but no responds back from him."well that's strange he normally texts me back right away"says Yugi.then Yugi sees Aki texting him."Yugi i can't find Jaden anywhere"said Aki."she's like a owner trying to find her lost pet"sneered Bakura."hey Jaden's  somewhere he just hasn't came home yet"said Aki."yeah some where" said Bakura."Bakura"shouted Yugi."fine Yugi"said Bakura."he's probably cheating on me"said Aki."man you always say that"said Yami.

Yuya walked down the street until he saw Jaden leaving Yusei's house."hey Jaden wanna hang out"asked Yuya.Jaden stared at him and blushed a deep red."what are we going to do with him he's in the way"said Yubel."i'll think you something to do with him"says Jaden.

so three hours later

Jaden and Yuya walk to a big place."wow who's house is this"asked Yuya astonished."it's president Kaiba mansion"says Jaden." surprise"said everyone.Yuya had never felt such a nice warmth."i'm so happy you guys are so nice to me and i jusf moved here"said Yuya."well we just wanted to welcome you the neighborhood"says Yugi."where's you boyfriend i just saw him a minute ago"said Yuya looking around."oh is really"says Yugi mad.Yugi then drags Yami out of Kaiba's room."stop telling Hart bad things he's a good boy"said Yugi.

i did ok, please comment i might need improvements to make this story better.