Past

Aki pov
" Aki! Aki! Wake up you said you would take me to the park with our cousin! Taka!" My little sister, Mizuki said.*sigh* "Ok Mizuki I'll take you to the park. Go call him." I said as her eyes lit up and she ran out of the door of my bedroom. After a few minutes of laying back on my bed in silence a little ball of energy canon balled onto my bed." Aki let's go~ we have to pick Taka up!" Mizu whined as I went into my walk in closet to get dressed.
- in da limo-
We are on our way to the Morinozuka house hold. And yes, we are related to the Morinozuka's. But not the Huninozuka's." Master Aki we have arrived at the Morinozuka house hold." The driver said as he opened the door. I let Mizu ring the door bell." Hello, sir Aki and Lady Mizuki. Master Takashi is waiting in his room. Please do come in." Fiona their head maid said.
Mizuki pov
YAY! I looked at Aki for approval. He nods and I run up the stairs and stop at Taka's door. I knock." Come in." Taka said, then his eyes widened and he ran toward me with his arms open. We hug." Mizu! Are you ready?" Taka asked me while putting his hands on my shoulders." For what? The park? Yes" I said in a cute voice and we run down stairs and tackle Aki and we tickle him. Then he caught us. That's when we went to the park.
-at the park-
"Hey Taka what to climb on top of the monkey bars with me?!" I yelled as Taka climbed up to me. Once he got up he tickled me a little before I was not on top of the monkey bars anymore I was in worse. Mid air." MIZUKI!!" My brother and cousin yelled as everything went black and a pair of a grown mans hands grabbed me." Leave her alone!" Was the last thing I heard.
Stranger pov
I saw a little girl to abuse for the next couple years so I grabbed her before two babies spoke up." Leave her alone!" The little one yelled at me." Let my think about it... NO!" I said as I ran off into the woods.
-10 year later-
Mizuki pov
" Mizuki where are you going?" My abuser asked as he wrapped his hands around my waist. Which made me uncomfortable." T-The market." I whispered." Fine. Just make sure to get me beer." He said as he pushed me toward the door.
-30 minutes later-
I'm walking home from the market when I see the two people I've missed dearly. That's when He came up and hit me with a bat. But that's not the first time." You little brat don't think about run away."  The Man said as he pulled me toward the house.
-in the house-
"Sir I got you more beer." I whispered." Thanks I guess. You can spend the day in your room because I have some business to tend to. I'm locking the house. Darling." He said as He closed the door. I jumped out of the window of my room. I have been taking Judo, Kendo, Karate, lessons after He leaves so I can try and go back to my life, my family, my friends, my brother and cousin.
- later-
After I got home I walked into the living room and the news was on." Today Aki Mitsu was found dead in the woods and his sister Mizuki Mitsu has been missing for two years." I ran to my room and packed up everything I could mostly clothes. And I went out my window and ran toward my house. But everything went black a little after I went into the woods.