Lost then found

Mutskuni pov
I was hiking with my brother in the woods behind our house." Mutskuni come here it's a girl!" I ran over and saw a girl with long white hair and bruises all over her." Go get mother or father. Now!" I yelled as Yesuchika ran away. I picked up the girl and carried her into my house. I looked at her." T-Takashi?" The girl said with her eyes still closed. Mom came into the living room." Mother. I found her in the woods. Are What should we do?" I asked as someone knocked on the day." Master Mutskuni. Takashi is here." One of our maids said as a butler took her upstairs to a guest room." Hey Takashi what's up?" I asked in a cute voice." Anything on your other cousins?" He nods while looking down." Aki is dead and Mizuki is still missing. You and Yesuchika are the only cousins I have left." He said as he shed a tear." I'm sorry Takashi but let's get ready for school tomorrow." I said as he left and father told me that if the girl woke up she would attend school with me tomorrow." HELLO!" A female voice yelled from upstairs. I ran upstairs and into the first door on the right." Is everything ok?" I asked as she looked at me like I was going to hurt her." It is ok. I'm not going to hurt you. My name is Huninozuka Mutskuni. What is your name?"
"Mitsu Mizuki. Where am I?" She asked. Why does her name sound so familiar? I don't know." Would you like to come to school with me tomorrow?" She gave a faint smile and nodded.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
A/N
I'm sorry for late updates on everything!