The Famous Host Club

Mizuki pov
I woke up and put on my favorite white blouse and a raven black skirt to match Aka-chan, my black bunny that my brother gave me before I was kidnaped.* knock knock.*" Yes?" I said as Mutskuni walked in." Are you ready Mizuki? Huh?" He said as he looked at Aka-chan. I noticed that he had a pink bunny." Let's not be late." I said in a cold tone.
-at school-
     "Mizuki you are in class 2B. Also if you want to after school meet me in music room 3." Mutskuni said as he hoped out and ran off. I got out and walked to class 2B. A raven haired boy and a blonde haired kid were the only ones in the room.
    "Hello princess my name Tamaki. What is your name M'Lady?" The blonde asked while lifting my chin.
     "Mitsu Mizuki. Tamaki Suoh the chairmans son." I said in a rather cold voice, pulling away from Tamaki.
       "Ootori Kyoya." The raven haired boy said in a cold tone. I took a seat in the back of the room waiting for the teacher to arrive. The girls started to fangirling over Tamaki, who was acting like a Prince Charming.
'Oh great this is math class!' I thought to myself as I put on my black hoodie and pulled the hood up. It covered my eyes.* Ring!* Finally the bell. I walked calmly out the door to my next and favorite class, music.
         " Welcome students. Today we have a new transfer student. Please introduce yourself my dear." Mrs. King said as I stood up while my hoodie coving half of my face.
          " My name is Mitsu Mizuki." I said then walked back to my set and sat down.
-4:15-
         I'm currently walking towards Music room three unprepared for anything that could happen. To be completely honest I'm kind of scared. Once I reach Music room 3. I inhale then open the door only to be blinded with rose petals. I don't like bright lights. At all.
" Welcome Princess." Six or seven male voices said. The bliss of darkness, crept closer, and closer. The darkness welcomed my into its cold bliss.
        " Princess are you okay?" One of the voices asked. It kind of sounded like Suoh. Instead I let the darkness consume me. I could hear everything and feel the coldness of the floor. That's when a pair of arm lifted me, I felt safe almost like I know this feeling, form where?
      " Takashi do you think she will be ok?" 
        T-Takashi your...... your alive. I've missed you so much. I fluttered my eyes open and I see my favorite cousin anyone could every have. Takashi Morinozuka. My eyes watered and so do his. I hugged him as he put me down and hugged me back.
         "I have missed you dearly. Takashi." I whispered into his ear and warm tears ran down my pale face.
"I've missed you more Mizuki." He whispered as I cried into his shoulder, and he into mine.
"Mizuki Mitsu. 17 years of age and has been missing since she was six. Only living member of the Mitsu Music Compony and Dojo. The richest family in the music industry." Ootori said with at cold tone. Two can play that game, Ootori. Tears ran down my face as Takashi released himself from our hug.
"Kyoya Ootori. 16 years of age and is he third son. He has two older brothers and one older sister. Second year in class 2A along with Tamaki Suoh, the Chairmen's son." My voice became colder than his with each word.
        "Did you just say the only living member of the Mitsu family?" I asked. He nodded. I'm the only one left? Does that mean I have to take over the companies? I hate you Ootori. Along with this host club! Well not Takashi.