CHAPTER 14.

Go Mi Nam P.O.V.

Without saying a word, I entered the house once again, throwing my car keys on the kitchen table and entered the living room where I heard screaming and a car crash. It wasn’t so hard to find out they were watching a movie.

            Instead of looking up when I walked in the room, they were all completely focused on the movie and Jeremy even hid his face behind a pillow as if he was really scared. I was pretty sure he was exaggerating things to make the new guy feel at peace. He looked kind of weak, so he was probably really scared of these kind of movies. But thinking that way, why would they have picked such a movie?

            ‘Oh, you’re back?’ said Shin Woo as he stood up, picking up the empty glasses which were standing on the floor.

            ‘Yeah.’

I threw my jacket over a chair and as usual it was Shin Woo who picked it up and hung it up on a peg in the wall who was especially made for the jackets and other coats.

            ‘Which movie are you guys watching?’ I asked.

Shin Woo looked up with surprise and frowned after that while he put the empty glasses in the cleaner.

            ‘I don’t remember, I just know we are watching a movie with a lot of blood involved.’

            ‘So you didn’t pick it either?’

             ‘Of course not, why would I? I don’t even like those kind of movies.’

            ‘Then who did?’

Shin Woo started to grin and pointed at Jong Shi Wing who was sitting on the couch with a face filled with excitement. Why didn’t I see that expression when I walked in? It was almost like he was laughing because of the blood-filled movie.

            ‘You mean the little guy picked that movie?’

            ‘Exactly.’ answered Shin Woo grinning.

Was that guy a sadist or something? His appearance and movie choice were completely of character. It wouldn’t surprise me anymore if he like the whole SM thing. And thinking that way about the little guy really just scared me.

            ‘Go Mi Nam!’ finally I got noticed by the other two watching the movie too. I don’t know why I felt like that because I usually didn’t care, but maybe getting ignored wasn’t really my thing either even if we were four separated and different people.

            ‘Do you want to come and join us in watching?’ asked Jeremy.

Jong Shi Wing looked at me with two huge eyes and I almost felt the urge to say: ‘yes’ just because his eyes told me to.

            ‘I’ll pass.’ I said. I walked to the refrigerator and kept a cool coke.

            ‘Alright.’ said Jeremy and he turned himself towards the movie again together with Jong Shi Wing.

            Kang Shin Woo also left me and walked into the living room, sitting down next to Jong Shi Wing and he smiled at him and to my biggest surprise… Jong Shi Wing actually smiled back. How did they become such a great friends after just one morning? It wasn’t even possible. There must have happened something in their room otherwise it would be unexplainable. It is strange to see the one guy I thought was normal being friends so quickly with a little guy as him. On the other hand, he fell in love with my twin sister too so it wasn’t such a weird thing.