Prolouge

Argumentative,

A novel

By Scarletcherrryy

_____________________________________________

Here i am. Again. Square one

Examining the contents of my closet at 5 in the morning squinting at the glare from a fluorescent light bulb whose light seeps through the fibers of my cotton t-shirts. Not to mention, my footings out of whack merely due to the fact that i just woke up and I'm drained from work, (just life in general if I'm being completely honest) and stressing out about the first day of school which a reluctant all-nighter followed.

indecisive.

If i had to chose a word that describes me on the daily it would be indecisive. Why? Simply i always, always.. Second guess myself with a lot...mostly, everything. As of right now i have spent 3/4 of an hour figuring out what to wear which leaves me with only 5 minutes to decide how to do my hair, if i should even consider wearing a bomber jacket to really make my outfit the whole enchilada (complete) or not because it makes a discomposing 'swishing' sound everytime i move, and barely 3 minutes to have a one-on-self debate between Kashi or Cheerios cereal which ultimately leads to me inhaling a bowl of cereal and eat it so fast i fight for breath, making a scene choking on a stupid fragment of cereal deciding maybe it's time to suck it up and finally head out. The. Door.

A little. Just a little over-dramatic but, i think you get the point.

Time to do this every single day (minus weekends) for 9 months

_______________