II

OKAYSAGE FROM YOUTUBE, INSTAGRAM : gtfosage

This is who i picture for Natalie but what the characters look like is up to you :) hope you  enjoy this book!:)

________________________________________________________________

I look to the right of me and see the contents of my bag spilled out on the floor along with someone else's. I gaze up and see a guy wearing a red shirt that compliments his biceps well. He has a scar across his right cheek with one of the best jawlines i've ever seen (literally) his jet black hair all poofed up and perfect.

I suddenly feel a stinging pain in my nose and it gets progressively worse by the second.

"Are you ok?" I get asked by this guy who just pushed into me with his huge freaking history textbook just happening to hit my nose."i-" I feel something wet drip down and i look down at my white shirt which collects blood droplets onto it i look up at him and he has the most panicked face "Shit" he mumbles under his breath getting on the floor with me stuffing all the contents that fell on the floor in ether my bag or his. "I'm.... F. Fin...e ." He looks at me with a worried expression, getting closer, he gets ahold of my shoulder touching my chin with his other spare warm hand turning my face to get a better look at my nose under the light. I pause with excruciating pain trying to process what just happened but the pain keeps distracting me "really i-" i passed out.

____________________________________________

I Wake up with the sound of an engine roaring i can barely see due to one of my eyes swelling up but i notice i'm in a black car with leather interior the same sandalwood scent of someone's cologne but i can't quite put a finger on whose cologne and i immediately look in the car's mirror to see that same guy. The Guy who broke my nose. He looks in the mirror and we make direct eye contact and i gaze around seeing two other sets of eyes directly on me.

"Where the hell am i?" I inquire

"In a car" the guy who broke my nose says rolling his eyes

"Well" i scoff

"Last time i checked you aren't the one with the broken nose"

"Well it's not like i meant to break your nose maybe if you took your eyes off your phone this wouldn't have happened" he pauses his eyes filled with anger "and driving you to the hospital wasn't exactly how i wanted to start my day"

I pause baffled by how rude what he just said to me was.

"Wow throw all the blame on me, not like i wanted to be here at all but, shit happens and here we are" i retort

"Is he always like this?" I ask his fellow friends i'm assuming, not caring if he hears me or not.

"No he jus-" starts one of his friends but the guy gives him a glare that could make anyone want to crawl in a hole and die.

"Im aaron" he returns with a smile spreading all the way across his face.

"This is my friend Mason" he points to the guy sitting in the passenger seat. I Immediately look at Masons godlike features and his perfect hair. And i quickly notice everyone in here is a goddess including the jerk that broke my nose realizing i look horrible with a broken nose and blood all over my clothes most likely a train wreck. First impressions am i right ladies ?

"And this is Ethan, the guy that broke your nose" Mason and Aaron start laughing together at this while Ethan just sits and mocks them. Little jerk.

"Well, i'm Natalie and this isn't how i expected to introduce myself to anyone bu-"

"Here we are" Ethan mocks from the comment i made earlier.