CHAPTER 2

*Zeff POV

Its been 5 years since my last mission. I miss the thrills so much and my team. Here I am doing my office works at ticketing company. *sigh* boring and boring. I studied for 2 years. And that's also a big help to lay low though i miss the thrills and guns.  After I graduated I found a job, here in ticketing company. I've meet this man name Edward Collins at a bar with my college friends, he was a lawyer. I like him, we exchange numbers then we've became couples I thought he was the right man that time. Then I got pregnant, he then propose marriage to me, well why not he's the father of my soon child. Our wedding is not that expensive, I even invited my team they were all shock but they are happy for me. Our first month was really cool, he does what a husband do. But in my 3rd months of pregnancy he barely comes home. He may called that he will be sleeping at the office or sometimes going home late smells like alcohol. I even noticed a kiss marks on his collar. Then a realization hit me, there really is something wrong. It was 3 years ago, he was cheating on me. I just can't accused him without evidence. I used my skill to dig information. And yes a caught him 3 times not just any woman, it was my best friend. They always check-in in our favorite hotel. A sudden burst of anger hit me. I use my connection this time. I've called Jayson and Daniel to help me. I can saw their angry faces while explaining to them while crying. Daniel use her connections and name to sue a little the hotel. Daniel Price, very well known as the very respected lawyer not just in the NYC but anywhere. No cases he lose. He also choose the right cases. His father is also a lawyer, so its not a shock when he follows his father's path though he's an agent. I've got 3 evidence and a lot of pictures, I filed a divorce and Edward appeals for the child I agree to that. Well that was 3 years ago and here I am still working at ticketing company. A sudden call distracted me.

"MP Ticketing, how may I help you?

"Zeff, we need your help. Please come here at IT Department." it was Josh my gayfriend.

"What's the word?"

"Fine, I'll treat you lunch for 3 days."

"Deal. Be right there." I hung up the phone and saw Cath smiling at me.

"Does he treats you again,Z" she ask.

"Yup, we all know how much his salary than us, Cath. See you at lunch." I smile and walk to IT Department.

Seriously? This department need an upgrade. How many times I did help this department? i just sigh as long as it I don't get bored I'm fine with, I guess.

"Hi, Josh!" I wave when Josh turn at me. He was running towards me. Honestly, he doesn't look like a gay. He's not the like those gays this days, he's not showy type. You could also say a perfect boyfriend, tall, handsome, perfect shape eyebrows, hazel eyes, soft lips. I remember I kissed him when I was sober, hahaha, glad we didn't do it. He got angry with me for almost a week and the reason I stole his first kiss.

"What's that grinning face of yours? It's creepy cut that." he said, still have a manly voice but it bend a little.

"Nothing. So what kind of help I could give you?

"Please recover our corrupted files. They were some kind of bugs we couldn't locate. And some of our important files are missing and recycle bin is fucking empty. We do various of scanner and codes to locate the bugs but it won't work." he explain while we are walking to his table. I saw some of employees doing there works to revive whats lost.

"I think the whole system has been corrupted by this bugs. Someone from outside try to enter. But why? This are just ticketing company. They can't make them rich."

"You bet. Please help us to this." he begged.

"Fine. Anyone could bring me a coffee with cream and a sugar please?" I start doing what could I do. I open the command and type various command to recover. I know I could kill the bugs but not this kind of situation where they are gathering at Josh table. For almost an hour gladly I could create my own bugs without noticing them, files where visible now hoping they didn't notice this. I know some of these department are geeks and some we're not.