Can't Do This [Larry - One Shot]

For @LarryShippinTheTruth! Merry Christmas! I hope you like it and sorry that it's so short!
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"I don't want to do this Haz." Louis says, looking at himself in the mirror.

"Me neither." Harry sighs, wrapping his arms around Louis from behind.

Louis leans back against Harry and closes his eyes, placing his hands on top of the younger boy's ones. He rests his head against Harry's shoulder and Harry kisses his forehead for a few seconds.

"Harry, Louis, it's time." Paul says and they look at the ground sadly.

"I'm really sorry for you boys." Paul says and hugs them both tightly.

"We'll be there in 5 minutes, ok?" Louis asks and Paul nods, leaving them alone.

Louis wraps his arms around Harry's neck and looks up into his eyes.

"I love you, never forget that." Louis says and kisses Harry, so much emotion and love in the kiss.

Harry pulls Louis closer by the waist and they just hold each other close, their lips moving in sync. After a few minutes they pull away, catching their breaths and they look deeply into each other's eyes.

"I love you too." Harry says and pulls Louis into a tight hug, bending down to rest his head on Louis' shoulder.

"Guys, c'mon! It's time!" Paul shouts from outside and they nod slowly.

They leave the room, their hands touching slightly and stop in front of the huge door which leads to the room where all the guests are in. Their families, friends and some fans, mostly Elounor shipper. Louis just can't understand how anybody believes in Elounor. They're not even acting like they're in love.

"Good luck." Paul says, putting his hands on their shoulders and they nod, letting go completely of each other's hands.

Paul opens the door and they walk into the room, down the aisle. Everybody stands up, cheers and claps but you can see sadness on their families faces. At least they're acting better than Louis and Harry. They try to look happy but they just can't. When they finally reach the altar they stop and Harry stands on Louis' right. Louis folds his hands in front of him and looks at the ground.

"I don't want to do this." Louis mouths.

"Me neither." Harry mouths back and Louis sighs.

Suddenly everyone is cheering again but Louis and Harry don't know what's happening because they have their backs towards the guests and they're not allowed to look. They can only assume that it's Eleanor and Corin, Eleanor's best friend. They hear everyone sit down and Eleanor stands next to Louis. He looks at her white dress and the veil and forces a smile. Corin doesn't know that this is all fake so she looks at him a bit confused.

"Don't you want to marry her Lou?" she asks.

"Of course I want to marry her." Louis says, forcing another smile.

He can see Harry look at the ground sadly and Eleanor takes his hand.

"You look great." she says, smiling at him, but there's also something in her eyes that says 'I'm so sorry for all this'.

"So do you." Louis says.

The pastor tells everyone to be quiet and starts his speech. Louis and Harry only get sadder with each word and soon he comes to the most important part.

"So, Eleanor Calder, do you take, Louis Tomlinson, as your husband and will you love him forever, in good and bad times?" the pastor asks.

"I do." she says.