Proposal [Larry - One Shot]

For @larryforever105! I hope you like it and merry christmas! And sorry because it's really short!

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"Good morning love." Harry said, coming downstairs.

He kissed Louis' cheek from behind and Louis smiled, holding his cup of tea in one hand.

"Hey baby." Louis said.

"How did you sleep?" Harry asked, pouring some tea into a cup and taking a sip of it.

"Amazing." Louis chuckled.

"Mmh, yeah it was amazing." Harry said smirking, coming closer to Louis so there was no space between them left.

"You were amazing." Harry whispered and kissed Louis quickly on the lips, smiling at him afterwards.

"Shut up." Louis chuckled, blushing a bit.

"I have to go get some things later." Harry said smiling.

"What?" Louis asked.

"I need some things so I can cook." Harry chuckled.

"Ok." Louis nodded.

"Oh and Liam will come over later but I don't know if I'll be here then." Harry said and Louis nodded again.

"Thats' ok." Louis said.

They finished their tea and Harry made breakfast. And Louis already knew it was going to taste amazing by the smell of it.

-----------------------------------

"Want to watch a movie?" Harry asked and Louis nodded.

They sat down on the couch and Harry pulled Louis into his arms, holding him close. Louis smiled and took Harry's hand in his, stroking it gently with his thumb.

"What movie are we going to watch?" Louis asked.

"I thought about Love Actually." Harry said smiling and Louis nodded.

"Sounds good." he said and Harry put the movie on.

They watched it together, holding each other close and sharing a few short kisses sometimes. They were just simple quick pecks but they were already amazing to both of them. It was always magical when they kissed and they forgot everything around them when their lips touched.

When the movie was over they stayed on the couch and cuddled for a while.

"What do you even have to buy?" Louis asked.

"I want to cook something special tonight." Harry said smiling.

"And what?" Louis asked.

"That's a surprise." Harry said and Louis pouted.

"Tell me." he whined.

"No love." Harry said, kissing Louis' pout away.

Louis smiled into the kiss and cupped Harry's cheek.

"That's not fair." Louis mumbled when they pulled away and Harry chuckled softly.

"Sorry." he said and Louis kissed his cheek.

"How could I be mad on you?" Louis said and Harry put a goofy grin on.

"I love you." Louis said, looking at Harry fondly.

"I love you too." Harry said smiling.

Louis often wondered how he deserved Harry. Harry was perfect, at least in his eyes and he doesn't understand how he could have something that perfect. It was confusing to him but he was so glad he had Harry. He can't live without him anymore.