Chapter 11

Demi's POV

"Sel knew?" Justin asked, not even trying to hide the hurt behind his voice.

"Not the full story," I sighed, "I just needed someone, and we'd just broken up, and I just needed to vent, and I should've told you but-" Justin pressed his lips against mine softly.

"Stop rambling," he chuckled, pulling away, "I get it. I just wish someone would have told me. But it's in the past so it doesn't matter. Let's just focus on the future."

"I love you," I grinned. He shot me a cheeky smile, kissing my forehead.

"I love you too," he laughed.

"Alright so who do we tell first? Your parents or Scoot?"

"My mom," Justin answered. He has always been a momma's boy.

"Good luck."

*

"Justin Drew Bieber why didn't you tell me you had a child?!" Pattie scolded, escorting the whole Bieber crew into the hospital room. They all flew out as soon as Justin called. Jeremy, Erin, and the kids were somewhere over the U.S. on their way as well.

"I didn't know Mom!" he sighed, giving everyone a hug even though they weren't too happy with him at the moment.

"The media is going to go insane," Scooter said in a low tone, giving me a huge hug, "But I still love ya."

"I missed you guys," I said giving everyone a hug before offering my seat to Pattie. Bella was hiding her face in my chest, uncomfortable with all the people around. She could only handle so much.

"Hey princess you wanna meet grandma?" Justin whispered, rubbing little circles on her back. She nodded weakly.

Demi's POV

"Hi baby," Pattie smiled, sitting down on the hospital bed next to Justin. I was surprised to see how well everyone was taking the news. It took a while for Bella to open up but once she did everyone fell in love with her. Pattie hadn't left her side, and even Scooter was smiling. Kenny and Alfredo were gushing over her constantly. Overall everything was going great. And that's when I noticed Bella starting to clutch her sides in pain. She didn't make a sound, but I immediately knew something was wrong, and so did Justin because he had already ordered everyone to move off the bed.

"Bel, tell Momma what hurts," I said, running a hand over her forehead. She was burning up.

"It f-feels like I on f-fire," she stuttered. That was quite a common answer for me after 3 months of her going through chemo, but everyone else in the room was gobsmacked.

"Do you need to be sick?" I whispered. She nodded her head weakly.

"Justin I need the buc-" before I could finish my sentence Bella had thrown up all the food we just got in her system on the bed. Of course that caused her to burst into tears because once again she got sick in front of a bunch of people.

"Hey uhhm I think we should go unpack our stuff, we'll come visit tonight. Maybe bring some dinner?" Pattie spoke up. She could obviously sense how frazzled Justin and I were at the moment.

"We'll call, love you," Justin smiled, giving her a kiss on the cheek ushering everyone out the door.

"Let's go take a bath," I sighed, picking Bella up, and carrying her into the little en-suite bathroom. It's been an eventful day to say the least.