We Need To Talk

Cry walked through the door greeted once more by the shouting. He was home that's all that matter to Him, he didn't find the arguing pleasant though. He walk upstairs being unnoticed by everyone but Ak, six weeks away and Yet they haven't stop. He sigh as he lock the door behind him his time with Jack wasn't really all that good why would anyone in Cry place enjoy it, you constantly being teased by ex, you keep getting in fight and he won't let you sleep till you a hot mess...well at least there weren't fighting as much as his parent does( there I told you what happen are you happy D:) it was quiet for a while.

"Ryan" Susan actually saw him enter that's a first

"mom?"it was more of a question even though she was right in front of him

"you alright?"

"umm yeah I'm fine."

"I know you wanted to talk."

"we can talk later."

"I really wanna help you"

"I'm fine mom."

"hmm"

She Locked the door behind, Cry let out a sigh. He really need to fix thing with Felix. All those weeks away wasn't good from the Relationship.

(Time skip can you feel the love?)

"Its so good to see you again..why didn't you just answer my message?" Asked Felix

"I told you I needed some space." Responded Cry

"I know...but I was starting to worry."

"I'm fine."

"... Enjoy your time with Jack?"

"W.. Why would you even..? You asshole."

"I'm just curious.."

"No your jealous even though I've told you a million times I hate him, I had no choice I got stuck with him."

"Cry don't give that bullshit, I know you tell him everything."

"And if I do?"

"I'm your boyfriend I should be the one you tell this stuff."

"For what reason, so you can have the pleasure of knowing?"

"I wanna help you Cry."

"You can't fix this....look it's nothing to worry about."

"Then why are you giving me such a hard time?"

"Any ways Felix..how's Marzia?"

"She good..she's doing fashion now so.."

"Yeah..no I totally understand"

"we have such little time together."

"Is that why you were calling me?"

".. Cry I don't think as you a back up plan"

"Then..what am I?" Felix look at Cry with an ill look

(MEANWHILE)

Jack tap his pen impatiently wait on Mark to come up with an answers, Jack found himself regretting his life choices at the moment and just wanted to jump out the window.

"Merk come on already!"

"I got nothing."

"Couldn't have said that sooner?"Mark shurged his shoulder Why out of all the people to get stuck doing an assessment with why Mark. Well here their were locked in the chemistry lab couldn't think of a good chemical reaction to use..then again there other forms of chemistry.. Yup Jack was ready to have a little fun..he slowly got up from his chair and walked behind Mark and slowly put his hands under Mark's shirt feeling around (😏)