It Happens To The Best Of Us (rewritten)

Jack's pov
----------------
I didn't think it would happen, how could I?. Just yesterday we were all hanging out with Mark, laughing and joking, talking about stupid shit we did in the pass. And now..he doesn't even remember my name.

"IT ME JACK YOU KNOW, " I was in a frantic panicked, I could loss my best friend not like this "we played video game on YouTube, we went to vid con, we spent normal time together as friends. Don't you remember, please Mark tell me you remember!"

I'm sure tears where leaving my eyes but Mark didn't seem phase he was just confused. He looked like he didn't know whether or not to pretend he knew who I was or to be honest. I wanted honest but was that what I was gonna get?

We were all here Cry, Felix , Ken, Wade and Bob. These were just the people who showed up, no one wanted to see how badly Mark was damage in the accident but who would have guess he would of lost his memory.

"Mark come on, what about sepitplier, no? Yeah I wanna forgot that too." I couldn't comprehend it, was he really gone forever what do I do now, keep saying things and hope he comes to?

"A PET NAME STEVE MARK A PET NAMED STEVE!" He just stared at me like I was crazy he really was gone.

"I'm afraid the accident may not of cost him his life, but it did cost him his memory." The doctor stated

I was crying like crazy but none else was, I am the only one who's hurt here? I looked Around me tears Falling from my eyes, I could see Cry staring down at floor Bob and Wade just looked at each other akwardly.

Out of anger I left the room I stomed out crying my eyes out. Right as I left I could hear cry say "welcome to the real world Markimoo."

___________________________________

Ok so big problem with the first version it jumped right into the happening and completely glosed over Marks memory loss as if Jack and the others didn't care his memory was gone Which was actually pretty true at the time but non the less the story's different now I'll make a new cover soon