Secrets Revealed

CHAPTER 1

       I go to school like every other normal girl. I eat lunch like every normal girl, I am just like every other girl .....or so they think. I have a secret , a BIG secret, a dark secret   ..... but with every secret there's a past ... so let's start from the beginning......

                §        §         §

        Regular routine get up, take a shower, get dressed, eat, and  leave. School great,  who doesn't love school ( sarcasm). I'm in tenth grade, I'm sixteen years old almost seventeen and my name is lena (lee-nah).I have two older brothers the oldest is Kyle he's 19 and my other brother is Tyler and he's 17 . Yep we're all one year apart. We live with our aunt and uncle and little cousins. Our parents died on my seventh  birthday. They went to go buy me cake and they got hit by a car. But unfortunately the person was never caught.

       My aunts voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

       "Lena," she yelled "breakfast is ready!"

        "I'll  be down in a minute" I yelled back

        I go over to the mirror. My black and electric blue scene hair goes down to my shoulders. My blue eyes looked brighter than usual. I put on my black and baby blue skull shirt with my ripped skinny jeans and my converse, to top it off I put my black bulb snakebites in. Then I put on eyeliner,  I don't wear a lot of makeup just eyeliner. I know your thinking "is she emo" No I am not emo (no offense to emo people) I just like the look. I take a step back and look at my reflection, I have to admit I look good.

         I stomped down the stairs. My brothers sit at the table eat breakfast.

         "Hey," I say "where's aunt Teagin."

         "She already went to work and uncle Stephan is still sleeping" Tyler replies.

        "What about the twins where are they?" I ask.

         " They are at their baby sitters since we can't watch them because it's our first day at our old school." Kyle says

         "Ok, well as much as I hate to say this it's time to go school." I say. We used to go to this school  last year right when our parents died we were fostered to our God parentsand they lived around here so we could still go to the same school but then they couldn't take care of us blah blah blah . We moved with our aunt and uncle they lived farther away so we had to go to a different school but we only stayed there for a trimester  then we moved back because my aunt found a job here. I wonder if anyone's changed, I hope that bitch lacy is gone Uhhhh she thinks she runs the whole school and she used to bully me key words "used to" I have built some confidence over the month and a half I was gone.

        " Yea can't be late on the first day back" Tyler says as he winks at me.

         "I wish we could be late, let's just go before we are late goofball" I say with a smile.

        " I call shot gun" Tyler says while running out the door

         I turn to Kyle and say "actually I was thinking about riding My Harley, is that ok."

          " Sure sure,  just  be careful." he says with worried eyes

            "pfffttt aren't I always" I say with a grin.

           "No," he says while giving a look like I just said that we are cats and we eat dogs,  basically he gave me a crazy look "just be careful dare devil" BTW daredevil is my nickname.

        " OK see u at school" I say as I run out side to Tyler to tell him I'm not ridding with him "hey ty I'm gonna ride my Harley."

          He looks over and see's Kyle coming out of the house and he yells at him "why does she get to ride her motorcycle."

          "Because it's her bike, any way aunt Teagin said she would buy you a new car next year." Kyle says

         Tyler groans and says "But thats a year away."

          " Besides I have to make a good impression" I say while getting on my bike and reving the bike "later boys."

         And I'm off. I love the feeling of the wind in my hair. Before I know it I'm at the school.

           As I pull in the parking lot I get stares and whispers. I smile to my self oh yeah this is definitely going to be a good year.

A/N hey my wolflings I finally finished the first chapter whew sorry it's so short.....I'll probably upload this weekend and it'll be longer if u guys don't understand part of this book msg me a I'll explain it a little more and always remember it's the grandma that ate the big bad wolf not the big bad wolf who ate the grandma .....mmkay bye