chapter 3

I look up to see Lacy. Great, my old bully what ever she probably won't even remember me.

" Lacy you're late." The teacher said to her.

"yeah I know, I'm not stupid." lacy says in a snappy voice.

"okay students we have a new student. Can you please introduce yourself." she says with a smug grin. I'm starting to think that she remembers me, well I did prank her a lot sooooo yea. I don't want to do it but i don't to have a bad impression on the first day of school. I get up slowly and walk up to the front of the class room, as i walk up I'm tripped by lacy.

"Oops sorry emo," she snarls. seriously I'm tempted to beat the shit out of her, It's okay leana don't lose your cool. I take a deep breath. 

" It's okay," i say and ignore that she called me emo. When I get up up to the front of the class room I see that everyone is looking at me. 

"HI I'm leana, uh I like Black veil brides, Falling in reverse, sleeping with sirens and more bands my favorrite is black and blue I have a Harley motorcycle and yea thats it."  I say with a shy smile.

" Okay does any one have questions for emo errrr leana." The teacher says. I clench my teeth so i don't say anything. Lacy raised her hand.

" Hi emo I have a question for you, do you cut,". Every one started to laugh. Just then five people walked in. They all looked like me well they wear the same clothes and hair style as me. There  were two girls and and three boys, They looked at me and smiled. They must have just moved here cuz when I was here they weren't here.

" Hello? emo I asked you a question." lacy says in a  snappy voice. 

" thats not her name bitch," one of the girls says to lacy. 

" Awe look emos got a friend" lacy says to me.

" Shut up you barbie bimbo" I growl at her.

The girl that stood up for me and her friends looked at me with a shocked expression. Lacy got up and walked over to me trying to make me cower in fear but i stood my ground. 

" What did you say to me emo,"  She says with a strong voice. 

I straighten my back and walk closer to her, " you heard me"  I say. She raises her hand to slap me but I catch it in a death grip.

" I know you were not just about to hit me." I say in a angry voice which made her cowwer in fear. " I advise you get out of my face before i beat the fuck out of you."  I let  go of her hand she stumbles a little bit but then regains her balance. 

"thats enough out of you " the teacher said pointing at me . Oh so now she decides to do someth- wait what did I do.

" what did i do" I ask her.

"You cused." she says.

"She did to" I say in a frusterated voice.

" I didn't hear it." she says with a smirk. I feel so enraged i just want to ugh, I need a smoke. I walk past the girl who stood up for me and walk out the school. I walk to the side building were only the emos and stoners go then pull out a ciggeret lighgt it take a puff and put on bvb on my phone then put my earphones in my ears. I close my eyes and start to sing savior I even do the screamo parts. When it's over I open my eyes and I see five people above me with a shocked looked on their face.... 

Hey guys i finally updated i hope this was enough baiiii