Chapter 9

I woke up and felt his warm arm on my shoulder. I took my hand and placed it on his cheek. He woke up and said "Well good morning angel." "Morning" I said whispering. Then I said "you wanna get something to eat down stairs." "sure" he said still whispering. We both lifted off the covers and sat up. When we did everyone was sitting there looking at us. "What are you guys doing?!" Nathan said! "Idk" Said Andrew " You guys just looked so cute!" Said Sydney. I notice that Andrew had his arm around Sydney. I said "Sydney can I talk to you out in the hallway please" Yea sure" She replied. We walked into the hallway and I said " Who's I idea was it to come watch me and Nathan sleep, and are you and Andrew dating?" "Well first.. I don't know who's idea it was and second not yet.. I think.." She said. "WOW! You 2 would be such a cute couple!" I said "SHHH!!" Said Sydney! We walked back in the room and Mrs. Reed Called "Breakfast!" We all went to our rooms got changed and went down to eat! Me and Nathan went to grab a fork and are hands touched. We stopped and looked at each other, I giggled, grabbed a fork and started to eat. I felt some syrup dripping down from my mouth he took his finger, licked it ,and wiped it off. Mrs. Reed looked at us and smiled. Everyone around the table started chanting "Kiss, kiss, kiss!  Then Mrs. Reed said " Children.." Nathan and I both laughed. Then someone rang the doorbell and Mrs. Reed went to answer it. All I heard was mumbling and then she came back and said "Ericka you have another letter!"  I do? It was a letter from Heather it said, Hi Ericka, it's me your sister Heather. I saw you on T.V. I am 18 years old and I live in the southern part of California. I heard you lived in the northern part, I am coming to see you and probably adopt you. See you in a couple weeks. Bye! Oh My God Father!! She's coming, she's coming, she's really coming, wait what about Nathan! I LOVE HIM, Omg did I just say that!  I love him...