The destruction of Elizabeth - prologue

A month ago I was perfectly happy, living my normal life. I had a job that I loved, I was having fun with my two best friends and I ended up falling in love. But not even in my worst nightmares I could have imagined that I would end up here, in being tied to a chair with a sadistic man in front of me.

My head swung to the right from a hard slap and this time I tasted blood in my mouth. I hold in the whimper, I won't give that vile person the satisfaction of hearing my pain. I wiggled my hands behind my back, praying the ropes would give in soon. My heart sank more and more when they only digged painfully into my skin. The knot was too tight, there was no way I could free myself.

He took a deep disgusting breath in and ran a finger down my face which made my skin crawl. "I didn't think I'd enjoy this as much as I do but I have to say smelling your fear is the most fun I've had in years."

"You are sick! Why are you doing this??" I screamed, some of my blood hit his face in the process.

His face hardened as he wiped the blood away. I froze when the anger started burning in his eyes. My heart stammered in my chest. I yelped when his fist came in contact with my face, knocking me down with the chair I was tied to. My vision blurred for a moment from the impact.

"Who said you were allowed to speak?!" He yelled in fury and made his point clearer as he grabbed fist full of my hair, making my head sting painfully.

When he straightened himself, a devilish smile appeared on his face. "So shall we make this fun?" His cold laughter made my stomach turn. A video camera was brought in front of me and he pressed down a button, making a red light blink. "What would you like to feel digging into your soft flesh first Elizabeth, a whip or a baseball?"

My eyes bulged out of their sockets as panic took over. Cold sweat ran down my spine and my breath came out labored. This cannot be happening. 

He smirked evilly. "And do make this entertaining, you're boyfriend is going to love the little video we are about to make." This man has literally gone crazy... I have to be in a nightmare. This is just a nightmare. This is  just a nightmare. This is just a nightma-

When he came back with a whip in his hand, I gasped. Oh my god. I was going to die. My body trembled harder and harder with every step he took closer. I felt the last of my strength evaporating. What did I do to deserve this? 

A/N Hello beautiful wattpadians! So this is going to be my new story, a little more dramatic one. :O Before I start writing the actual chapters, I want you to know THIS IS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE END.  This way you get a chance to figure out what could possibly lead to this. But don't worry, I'm not planning for the whole story to be very dramatic and gloomy, there's also going to be funny, sweet and even steamy moments. ;) If you like how this all sounds, vote and comment to let me know!! ^_^

Love,

~S