Description

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Jay is so hot"
"His lips are so kissable"
"He won't be such a bad boy when I take him to bed"
Oh my gosh gross.

Jay Bradley, the notorious bad boy who has the whole schools attention. Yea that's right: girls, boys, teachers, and even the principle( well only because she's a family friend). I guess you could say I'm a fan of him also. But don't tell him that. We sort of have this love hate relationship goin on.

Jays "irresistible" looks come with his brunette hair and his "mesmerizing" blue eyes. Oh em gee don't even get me started on those "full and pink lips". Now let's get something straight . I am not in love with my brother. I mean yeah I love my twin, but he annoys the hell out of me.
Join the insiders of the school as my brother and I live by the New Romantics pact.

One can play with love. You may even "fall in love" but falling and crashing is inevitable so might as well have as much fun with it as possible. Be single and mingle and date.

Or date and mate.

Ok so maybe that's more of jays rule but whatever. Being twins means we had to split half the deal. Even though I was born 2 minutes before him. Whatever.

Join us, the New Romantics, as we take on this world of love and heartbreak. It'll be quite the journey love.

Xoxo,
Aspen Wright
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••