(CH3)

(A/N: The one you have all been waiting for. All 0 of you.)

You made your way carefully through the puzzles with the help of Flowey and Chara. It seemed everything was out to get you killed in this universe. Puzzles that had once been fun were now a deadly trap waiting to end the life of an unsuspecting victim, which in this case, was you.

You were approaching Toriel's house, your ticket out of this hell. You remembered to stop by the spider bake sale, just incase you would have to face muffet again.

Wait....abused spiders? You turn as you hear Chara's voice, seeming genuinely shocked.

You avert your eyes to the leaflet in front of you. "Buy some spider-baked goods to support abused spiders~"You read quietly. The text at the side was smudged and you couldn't quite make it out.

"W-what are you doing?" Flowey questioned as you placed 7G in a web.  A spider floated down and took the G, handing you a small spider doughnut with a note attached.

Thank you so very much for supporing our cause~ People like you are rare around here, I'm glad there is still somebody like you left~

Muffet~

You read. You feel a small smile form on your lips. It seemes like this world might not be so bad after all, if you just get through to them.

Reading the note fills you with DETERMINATION.

You exit the spider bakesale room and make your way upwards towards Toriel's house. You take a deep breath.

"Flowey." You sigh. "I'm...gonna need you to stay out here." You say, patting the small flower on the head.

"W-Why?! Human...she she'll hurt-"

"Shh...I'll be fine flowey." You smile, crouching down so that you are level with the flower. "I don't want you getting hurt for no reason.."

"O...Okay human...if your sure.." He sighed, sinking from your gaze.

"Don't worry." You grin. "I'll be fine."

Timeskip brought to you by........ my lazieness and impatience!

You hissed in pain as you felt the cold graze your wounds. Toriel was difficult to battle in this universe, but for completely different reasons. She had vowed she would give you a painless death compared to other monsters, but you had denied her your life.

That didn't stop you however, from sparing her. She was slowly breaking, and you could see that in her eyes.

She had spilled secrets to you, told you how she never wanted it to be this way, and that she just wanted to go back in time and change everything that happened.

It was a long, strenuous fight. But you had managed to reach her. That made it worth it.

You winced again, the breeze catching you off balance. You feel yourself trip and fall over something infront of you. A......stick... crap.. You feel your heart quicken as you remember what happens here.

Oh god no. You hear Chara exclaim. This isn't going to go well...

You hesitantly keep moving, trudging through the thick, blizzarding snow. You try to keep your mind off of the pain seeping through your wounds from the harsh cold.

Just....a little farther.. You think, seeing the gates in the distance.

Crnch....crnch....crnch...

You barely have time to react as you hear the footsteps echoing behind you