~Ice Cream~

~Ice Cream~

(Hinata, Tsukishima, Sugawara, Nishinoya, Asahi)

* Hinata*

Both you and Hinata were walking home together, talking about random things. "I don't get why Kageyama doesn't want to be call king, it's a really cool nickname. Man, I wanna be called a cool nickname... maybe like...The 2nd Little Giant ...Speedy...Something...I can't think of anything! Help me think of something (Y/N)." He whined, you were too busy thinking of sweets, that causing your stomach to growl quite loudly. You tried covering your blush when you heard Hinata laugh at your hunger.

As if the gods heard your hunger a convenience store was right next to you. Totally forgetting about your boyfriend, you dashed in and bought yourself ice cream. Coming back out you couldn't find your hyper lover. Freaking out you started to call him but no luck. Almost tearing up, arms snaked around your waist, stealing your ice cream I may add. You freaked out but calmed down when you heard Hinata's voice. " Don't ignore me next time (Y/N)-chan." He pouted, unwrapping the ice cream YOU bought so YOU could eat. He just ate away waiting for your reaction. Unfortunately he didn't get the one he thought he would...

"Hinata...is that my ice cream?"

"Yeah, why?"

"..."

~later~

"I'll pay you back (Y/N)!! I'm sorryyyyy!!"

Hinata has now learned to never take your food.   R.I.P 

~Tsukishima~

You, Yamaguchi, and Tsuki were walking home after practice. Yamaguchi suggested about getting ice cream which you agreed to, even after Tsuki's saltiness. All of you did rock, paper, scissors to find out the poor teen who would have to pay. Luck on your side, Tsuki lost to both you and little Yams.  Sighing in defeat he walked into the store getting the sweets.

Coming back outside he gave Yamaguchi his, but still held on to yours. Raising it high in the air from your reach. "Tsuki! Gimme my ice cream!!" You whined like a child trying to reach for it. He just smirked and raised it even higher. Sadly you were just as small as Hinata maybe even smaller which made it worse.

"Say, Tsuki you're the best boyfriend in the whole world!! You make my heart go doki, doki! Then you can have your ice cream, (Y/N)."

Oh how close you were to punching him right now. Yamaguchi was no help either, he was too busy laughing at the words he heard from his best friend. A dark blush formed on your cheeks, you didn't want him to win, but you were hungry from not having lunch.

"Tsuki is t-the b-best boyfriend in the w-w-whole w-world... You make my h-heart go d-doki d-doki..." You wanted to kill yourself right there. " Now give me my ice cream!!"