Just The Beginning

When I finally decide to get out of bed it is 1:25pm. Last night was way to tiring to get out of bed early. I walk to the dining hall for lunch and hopefully I can see Jace to talk to him about what he said last night.

"I really care about you too much." He said. What does he mean like does he love me? Or did he mean that in a friendly way? As I walk into the dining hall I see Jace and Matthew sitting at our table. I go to the buffet and get a plate of Mac and cheese with chicken nuggets and walk to the table Jace and Matthew are at. I set my plate on the table next to Jace and sit down.

"Hey Jace!" I say once I sit down.

"How are you?" he asks me.

"I'm good but sore." I start "Jace can I talk to you. Alone?" I ask him.

"Of course! Where do you want to go?"

"Your room?" I state and ask him

"Okay I will meet you there in 10 minutes. You finish eating and come to my room."

"Okay I'll see you there."

Jace leaves the table and throws the remainders of his food in the trash bin and walks back to his room. I take a bite of my Mac and Cheese. Holy crap is this amazing. Mac and Cheese is like heaven in the mouth. I finish up my food and dump my tray. I start to get nervous while walking towards Jace's room. When I get to his door I walk in and I don't see him. He comes out of nowhere pushes me up against the wall and kisses me. His tongue enters my mouth the flavour of mint along with it. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist still kissing him. When he finally pulls away he is still holding me and I'm just there staring at him. He carries me over to the bed and sits down with me on his lap.

"So you wanted to talk?" he asks. God damn he is so hot.

"Yeah. But that kiss gave me the answer to my question." I tell him while I'm giggling.

"Well what was your question?"

"Well I was going to ask you what you meant when you said you cared about me too much. What did you mean?"

"I.... um..." he says turning red "I really like you Elizabeth. I have been waiting to kiss you for so long and it was just how I imagined it to be."

"Jace I really like you too." I say blushing like an idiot. Is he going to ask me out?

"So Elizabeth, Will you be my girlfriend?" He says. No. He didn't just. Is this a dream ohmygod.

"Are you for real??"

"yes I'm for real. I have wanted to ask you this for a while now. I just recently got the balls to actually ask you." He says looking shy. Awww he's nervous

"Jace if course I'll be your girlfriend." I say and lean in to kiss him. A smile spreads across his face revealing his adorable dimple and he leans in to kiss me.