EXTENDED SUMMARY

THE FOUR HORSEMEN

The Four Horsemen of Hogwarts were not at all related to the biblical beings – it was say, a metaphor or a name they went by in order to strike fear and admiration into those of oblivious hearts and souls. They spent countless nights with waists wrapped in delicate bedsheets, waking up in unfamiliar dorm rooms and sex mingling in the air. Flirting was popular amongst the teenage boys, they, being conceded and cocky, knew all too well that they were in the top list of most attractive boys at Hogwarts and that almost everyone wanted a piece of them.

Except for the Marauders; another group who were much more kind and selfless, unlike the Four Horsemen. They were also undoubtedly the best at pranking and prodding into other people's business. Having known the side effects after you deal with the infamous boys, they knew all too well not to get caught in their tangles of white linen sheets and carefully thought out lies.

So when they eventually get sucked into the Four Horsemen's flirting tactics, it was only time until they conjured one nasty plan in order to try and break their ice cold hearts. They just didn't expect to fall in love along the way.

———

Here's the summary (written by macmillans )!

I'm so excited for this story and even though I feel as if I say this every single time I post a story, this is going to be so different from what I've written in the past.

I have a few more disclaimers that I didn't mention in the last chapter so I'll bring them up here. There will be loads of boyxboy action in this book and a lot of mentions of sex and also sexual innuendoes (with both boys and girls). There will also be a polyamorous relationship in this story (see if you can guess who (; ). ALSO!! Will be mentions and descriptions of BDSM so if you're uncomfortable that, you should be careful.

There's also some other things but I don't want to mention them in case of spoiling the story, but they aren't major things. But if you're uncomfortable with any of those themes, I suggest you leave now. Because if I see any hateful or hurtful comments, your comment will be deleted and you'll be blocked. So don't get mad if that happens because I'm warning you now.

But otherwise, I hope you'll all enjoy this and let me know your thoughts and maybe even predictions as to what you think will happen :)