Chapter 11

I wasn't sure what to put on for the homecoming tomorrow. Since the theme is winterland I was thinking about a blue navy dress with some black heels. Well I'm not sure about the heels because I've never worn heels before. Hopefully I don't fall when I'm dancing with Ethan.
"Mom, I'm going to the mall to buy my outfit for the homecoming tomorrow. I'll be back before 9:30," I told her while looking down at her. She was still mad at me because of what happened last week.
"Fine go. But I want you here five minutes earlier, understood?" She told me, not even facing at me. I nod at her and walked outside.
I had to catch the bus because I don't have a car yet and I don't have a phone to call a taxi. I would go to Stacey's house, but I'm not talking to her right now. I was walking to the bus stop when this little girl was crying alone.
"Hey, where's your parents? You okay there?" I asked the little girl standing by herself. She was still crying when she looked at me." I'm lo-lost can you help-help me. I was with my big brother and I-I lost him" she was stuttering and she was scared.
"It's okay, I'll help you find him. What's your name?" I asked the little girl. She had the same eye color as Ethan's. Her eyes are so pretty.
"My name is Aria Walker. What's your name?" Aria told me. Her last name was Walker, that name sounds so familiar.
"Omg! Aria you scared me." A guy told Aria. When I looked up I realized that it was Ethan. He had a little sister.
*************FLASHBACK*************
    His house was gigantic, it was like a castle. There was three floors including the attic. Wow I've never seen a house this big. I was exploring his house while he looked for some books when I saw a picture frame of a little boy and a little girl with their parents. Assuming the little boy was him, I was wondering what had happen to them.
*************PRESENT TIME**********
Now I why her eyes looked so familiar. In the picture Aria looked so tiny and now she's like the same age as Nina.
"Ethan, she's your little sister?" I asked him. He looked at me embarrassed because he wasn't looking out for his little sister.
"Yeah, she just wondered off." He told me. Aria walked over towards him and smiled at me.
"Oh yeah. Well I have to catch the bus. I'll see you at school tomorrow. Bye Aria, it was nice meeting you," I told Ethan and Aria.
"Of course I'll see you tomorrow at school tomorrow Ava and thank you for helping Aria," he told me with a smile. Aria touched Ethan so he looked down at her and she told him that my name was so pretty.
I don't know how I heard her said that if she whispered it. It was weird how I could hear her. Ethan looked at me and he mouthed, I love you and I just smiled at him and waved goodbye to them.
When I was walking towards the bus I looked back to see Ethan carrying Aria. He's such a good brother and by the way good looking. Once I got to Macy's I found the perfect navy blue dress I had on my mind. It had a bow in the back and it was just perfect for the homecoming. I just need to find the heels now.
"Nice dress you picked out," a strange guy told me. He had blue eyes and blond  hair. I looked at him and saw that he had the same moon shape as Ethan's and mine. But the weird thing is that ours were on the left and he had his on the right. I didn't want to say anything till I tell Ethan about it.
"Oh thank you." I replied back to him with a half smile. He kept on looking at me while I was looking for the heels. I found some black heels that matched the dress perfectly.
I was walking towards the cashier to pay for the outfit when the strange guy gave me card saying, James Stonewood, store manager at Crystals and Candle shop." I took the card and put it in my wallet. He walked out without saying a word. That guy is so weird. I paid for the outfit and walked out of Macy's. I saw the strange guy standing outside. It looked like he was waiting for someone.
"Hey you dropped your receipt." I heard him yell. I looked back and walked over to him and took the receipt. I did that on purpose to see if he actually had the moon shape and he did. When I took the receipt it said, I know what you are, on the bottom of it. When I looked up he wasn't there anymore.